Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

(Mission begins)

"We're headed to Kumo right?" Suigetsu asked Daisuke as everyone were packing their bags and tools.

"No. I got word from Sora that there's a country governed by a priestess nearby. She has a powerful sword kept in the temple. I want that sword." Daisuke said simply and Suigetsu's eyes bulged.

"What sword?" Suigetsu asked curiously and Daisuke gave him a side glance.

"It's a sword possessed by the demon Moryo. I heard stories of how my Hokage sealed the demon when he was my age. He trapped the demon into a sword. The demon is a bloodthirsty spirit so the wielder constantly needs to kill if not he will go mad. If the wielder is strong, he will go on a murder rampage. If the wielder is weak then he will be driven to suicide." Daisuke finished with a bored voice and Suigetsu's eyes widened as wide as a goldfish.

"You-you-you are talking about-about the-the Muramasa sword?!? That sword is cursed Daisuke!" Suigetsu protested but Daisuke ignored him.

"Sasuke has the sword of Kusanagi made into his chokuto. If I want to kill him off I need a strong sword to counter him back. I know I won't succumb to Muramasa so I WILL go on a murder rampage." he stated simply as he walked off.

"Where is he going?!?" Karin exclaimed as she zipped up her bag and went to stand beside Suigetsu. "Isn't Kumo the other way?!?"

The blue haired ninja sighed as he turned to the rest of the Rinha clan.

"We're not going to Kumo. We're going to the Land Of Demons!"

*~*

"Hokage sama! We have received an urgent message from Priestess Shion!" Yamato burst into Naruto's office as he was making out with Hinata.

"Erm, am I..." Yamato began and Naruto sighed irritatedly as Hinata squeaked and hid her face in his chest.

"What?!?" Naruto growled as he adjusted his Hokage robe.

"The Land Of Demons has been attacked! Priestess Shion requests your assistance at once!" Yamato regained back his composure and reported in a panic voice.

"Shion?" Naruto said in a confused voice as Hinata by now stood up with a suspicious face.

"What does that woman want with my husband?" she asked as she crossed her arms.

"Hinata sama, please don't get me wrong but I'm saying the truth! She even sent some survivors here who managed to escape from the wrath of their enemies!" Yamato explained and Naruto stood up as he placed his hands behind his back.

"Where are the refugees?" he asked.

"Being interrogated by Ibiki. But he promised to go easy on them since they're only villagers, not Shinobis."

"How many?" Hinata butted in.

"10 of them so far. Escorted by 2 ANBUs. But the ANBUs have left because they need to go back and defend their country. And also bring more survivors here if there's anymore."

"You said enemies, did the priestess say who?" Naruto asked and Yamato shook his head.

"No. I didn't get to ask the ANBUs as they're in a hurry!"

"Well..." Hinata frowned as she looked at the floor then looked up. "I will go and see to this matter."

Naruto held her arm.

"Hinata! Are you crazy?!? I can't let my wife go! We don't know what we're up against!" he started raising his voice.

"Well a Hokage can't leave his village and if you dare say you will then I will slap you and Shion when I get the two of you before me." Hinata spoke with a dangerous glint in her eyes. "I won't allow my husband to go there and be alone with her."