Chapter Three

Chapter Three

(Mission begins)

"Sit." Kakashi crossed his arms as Naruto swallowed his saliva nervously...

Hinata squeezed his hand in hers, silently telling him not to panic as they both pulled out a chair and sat opposite Kakashi, the principal of Konoha Ninja College.

"Surprising that you're the Hokage now yet you're still afraid of me." Kakashi smirked as he took out a brown folder and pushed it towards Naruto.

Naruto looked at it dumbfounded as Hinata sighed. She took the folder, opened it and gasped.

"Boruto did all these damages to the school's training compound???" she whispered as Kakashi shrugged his shoulders.

"Well he's in the photos that the school's CCTV managed to capture isn't he?"

Naruto grabbed the folder from Hinata and quickly flipped through the pages as he scanned read the documents recorded...

"There you have it, reports on damages of the school's property. So you're paying by cash or cheque?" Kakashi said as he nonchalantly took out a worn out accounts book and opened it to a new page.

"Kakashi sensei! Let me speak to Boruto first! I want to hear both sides of the story before you accuse him like this!" Naruto insisted and Kakashi raised an eyebrow and took a pen as he began writing down Boruto's particulars.

"So you're paying by instalments I take it?" he said never looking up.

"Kakashi sensei!! I don't mind paying for the damages but I feel it's not fair if I don't hear from Boruto's side of the story!!" Naruto raised his voice as Hinata held his arm.

"Dear let me talk to Kakashi sensei..." Hinata said gently as Naruto sighed and leaned back.

"Kakashi sensei..." Hinata said as she turned to look at Kakashi who was now looking back at her.

"Yes?"

Hinata took a deep breath before speaking.

"We'll definitely pay for the damages don't you worry. And I will reprimand Boruto for his behaviour. But before that can you please fill us in on what really and actually happened???" Hinata begged as Kakashi sighed and nodded his head.

"Fine. I'll release the CCTV footage to you guys. Sasuke and Sakura is already in the other room... Follow me." Kakashi said as he stood up and Naruto frowned at him.

"Why were you so difficult when I was asking you questions just now?!?" Naruto exclaimed as Kakashi shrugged his shoulders and looked at him sideways.

"Because you're always making me suffer like Boruto did to you." Kakashi chuckled as Naruto cursed under his breath...

(Mission ends)

*~*

(Yamagasumi begins)

"Oh god Daisuke I rushed here the moment Principal Kakashi called me!" Sakura gushed as she picked up her son.

Daisuke tilted his head and looked at his mother.

"What's wrong mama?" he asked as Sakura hugged him tighter and pushed his face into her neck.

"You don't know how worried I was when I heard about the fight that Sarada and Boruto got into and that you tried to intervene!" Sakura pulled his face away and combed his hair backwards. "What were you thinking getting into the middle of the jutsus?!?"

Sakura then whirled her fiery green eyes to her daughter who has been quiet all this while.

"And you!!! What were you doing picking a fight with Boruto?!? Do you know how embarrassed I was to face the Hokage and his wife when Principal Kakashi called us both to watch the CCTV footage?!?"