Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

(Risking It All begins)

4 MONTHS LATER

"Uchiha Daisuke! You're up next!" Konohamaru called out and his classmates whispered in excitement.

Daisuke has been placed in the same classes as Sarada since 4 months back and to ask whether the modules were tough for him, no it wasn't...

He didn't get to see much of Boruto too since Boruto is only repeating the modules that he flunked..

But whenever Boruto is in the class, he always picks on Sarada... And Daisuke doesn't bother defending his sister... Not after her hurtful confession to him in front of his parents... Sarada has tried talking and doing nice things for him but ever since hearing the truth from Suigetsu and Karin, Daisuke of course finds it hard to look and talk to Sarada the same way again...

Today is the prelim exam to assess which areas the students need improvements on...

Boruto was the first to go and he did a cloning jutsu. First semester was to clone yourself. The second semester was to clone someone else. Boruto cloned Konohamaru but it came out looking like an idiotic version of their sensei instead...

Konohamaru doesn't have huge nostrils and he is certainly not a midget that stands at 100 cm...

Sometimes Daisuke wonder whether anyone could be as stupid as Boruto is. Boruto can clone himself perfectly but not other people, Daisuke just don't understand what is it so hard to just alter the chakra for the jutsu.. Perhaps Inojin is just staying back so he can accompany Boruto...

Inojin maybe was a bit better. He cloned Konohamaru but a more handsome version of their teacher...

Konohamaru demanded to know what Inojin was up to so the latter told their sensei that he did some enhancements on the clone since Konohamaru should consider plastic surgery...

Their sensei was so freaking pissed that improvements could be made to his "flawless" face as quoted by him, that he yelled out at Inojin, "like father, like son!" then threatened to the boy that he will speak to Sai about his son's screwed up sense of humour...

"Uchiha Daisuke! Did you hear me?!" Konohamaru called out again and Daisuke opened his eyes and stood up.

"Okay let's see your cloning jutsu." Konohamaru signalled by raising a hand to indicate that he can begin.

Daisuke quickly made hand seals and a second Konohamaru appeared...

Every inch was perfect. Looked exactly like the original Konohamaru...

"Alright, A- grade..." Konohamaru announced and Daisuke gave him a bored look.

"Why can't I get A+?" he asked and everyone's eyes bulged.

"Daisuke..." Konohamaru began as he cleared his throat. "If I give you A+ then what are you going to improve on for the final exams? This is just the prelim."

"If you give me A+ then make sure I maintain that standard till the finals." Daisuke said simply.

Konohamaru raised an eyebrow.

"You sure you can do that?" he questioned and Daisuke continued looking at him with a bored expression.

"Uh-huh."

Konohamaru sighed and nodded.

"Ok, get your clone to fight me. If you win, A+ for you." Konohamaru announced as he passed his clipboard to Chou Chou and took a fighting stance, facing the clone made by Daisuke.