Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

(Kakuzu's Theme begins)

Sasuke threw his sword onto the ground and Sakura quickly jumped onto a tree branch.

The ground started sparking with electricity and Sasuke had to use taijutsu to fight off Suigetsu who was slashing at him with the twin swords.

"Katon!" Sasuke blew out a huge fireball straight into Suigetsu but he immediately changed into liquid form and grinned as he went under Sasuke and reformed back behind the Uchiha.

Sasuke switched to Rinnegan mode and threw Suigetsu over his shoulder, making the latter hit against a tree, breaking the tree into half.

"What kind of monster are you with those eyes..." Suigetsu coughed a bit of blood as he struggled to stand up.

Sakura was suddenly outnumbered by multiple Mangetsu-s that appeared out of nowhere but she's not gonna let that get her down...

"SHANNARO!!!" Sakura punched each Mangetsu...

"Sasuke, I'm going to look for Sarada! I don't know whether I can trust that feline!" she yelled as she knocked out 5 more Mangetsus before hearing a grunt of approval from Sasuke...

Sakura jumped into the tunnel that Karin dug and followed the path...

*~*

Daisuke made clones of himself and all of them used extreme speed to suddenly appear around Naruto.

Naruto's clones quickly had a rasengan ready and each one aimed for a Daisuke clone but the clones were fast and kicked the rasengan away before the jutsu can explode in their faces...

"What the...!!!" Naruto yelled as he tried another jutsu.

"Futon! Rasen shuriken!" Naruto and his clones shouted as Daisuke's clones clumped together and jumped up the moment the futon shuriken aimed for them.

The original Daisuke somersaulted into the air and his clones merged back with him. In the blink of an eye, Daisuke pierced his sword into the middle of the futon jutsu before it exploded upon contact...

The jutsu got absorbed into the sword and Naruto narrowed his eyes at his godson.

"What are you playing at, Daisuke?" Naruto asked in a raised voice. "You have no idea how worried your mother and sister was about your disappearance!! Even your father was worried sick about you!! Turns out you are strong enough to break free from Suigetsu and Karin yet you didn't come home!! You continued staying with them!! What the fuck is wrong with you Daisuke Uchiha!!!"

Daisuke raised an uninterested eyebrow and slashed the air with his sword. A huge futon rasen shuriken flew back towards Naruto and his eyes widened as he released Kurama in a flash.

Kurama opened its mouth immediately to swallow the jutsu and burped loudly.

"I literally ate wind Naruto! Lucky that wasn't fart!" Kurama grunted as he looked down at Naruto. "You could have given me warning that you wanted me to deflect something before summoning me!!"

The ground suddenly burst open as Karin appeared with her chains behind her.

"Daisuke! Thank god I was looking for you or Mangetsu!! Suigetsu is fighting Sasuke!!" Karin blurted out and Daisuke narrowed his eyes.

"Didn't I say let the other members distract Sasuke?!? Why did Suigetsu defy my orders?!?" he roared and Karin cowered under his temper.

"Your parents were going to kill me since I had Sarada!" she explained and Sora suddenly jumped out from the hole with Sakura riding on her.