Chapter Six

Chapter Six

(Companions begins)

2 MONTHS LATER

"Daisuke! Where are you going?!?" Sakura yelled as Daisuke quickly wore his ninja slippers and ran out...

"Daisuke!" Sakura chased her son but he turned around and waved at her.

"I'm going to play with my friends for a while!" he yelled back and Sakura's eyes softened before she waved back.

"Come back before dinner!" then she turned to Sarada who came to stand beside her.

"How's your brother doing?" she asked and Sarada gave a big smile.

"Papa has been telling him that I didn't mean the words I said to him! I've also been trying to make up for it by spending more time with him. But lately he rather plays outside with his friends..." Sakura then cut her off as she placed a hand on Sarada's shoulder.

"Well that's good! I was afraid Daisuke is not going to make any friends at all! Let him be Sarada! Just spend time when you're at home with him!" Sakura said gently and Sarada nodded with a smile.

*~*

"Sora!" Daisuke called out happily as he opened his arms and allowed the floating kitten to fly straight into his chest...

That's right, Daisuke has been going back to the forest multiple times to play with the kitten he found when he ran away...

The kitten was a cream coloured cat with ginger paws as well as the tip of the tail. The only similarity it had to Daisuke was its black onyx eyes. Over the few months Daisuke bonded with it, he found out the kitten can float and it will fly around him as the two of them play all kinds of games...

It didn't occur to Daisuke that Sora is a nin cat, hence its abilities to float around. But other than that, the kitten always has its pacifier in its jaws so Daisuke didn't think much of the cat having any ninjutsu...

"Waiting for me to catch more fish?" Daisuke laughed and the kitten nodded its head.

Daisuke smiled and looked at the lake before him... He then quickly grabbed a fish from it.

"Look I caught it! I don't need a sharingan to slow down the fish's movements yet I can do it!" Daisuke announced proudly as the kitten swished its tail in happiness.

"Alright! Katon!" Daisuke blew out a small amount of fire as he started a campfire with the small twigs that Sora had gathered earlier...

He then poked a metal rod through the fish which he brought in his ninja pouch...

"Here. I'll let you do the honours." Daisuke said as he passed the fish to Sora.

Sora mewed and took the fish as it hover its food over the fire...

"You know, Sarada has been talking to me... Nicely that is..." Daisuke broke the silence and Sora turned to Daisuke with wide eyes.

Daisuke finds it cute that Sora can't speak but she will give obvious expressions to show her emotions.

"You know you've got to stop being so cute or I might just sneak you home one day!" Daisuke gushed as he patted the kitten's head.

The kitten shook its head as it smiled up at the young Uchiha.

Daisuke took a deep breath before continuing his story.

"Yea like I said, my Nee chan is being nice to me. But I don't know whether she's doing it because she's sincere or my parents put her up to it you know? It's hard to believe anyone after the outburst that Sarada had... I never knew she found me annoying..." Daisuke whispered.