Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

(Jinchuuriki begins)

Crash!!!

Daisuke didn't stop even after he shattered Yamato's wood defense and charged straight for the glass display.

He suddenly felt a sharp pain throughout his whole body..

Using that electric attack can cause a huge rebound damage to himself that's why he didn't use it initially...

But time was running out so he had to resort to that jutsu...

Daisuke moved at the speed of light and took the sword from the broken glass display.

A strange power enveloped him but he pushed it aside as he once again heard Sora's whimperings..

"Let's go. I want Sora treated immediately." he stated simply.

Karin heard it and nodded her head.

Hinata jumped in front of Sasuke and started fighting him.

"I won't let you get away!" Hinata gritted her teeth and started using gentle fist on him, one of it hitting his wrist and he winced in pain, glaring at her.

"Out of my way then." Daisuke said as he used his sword to slash at her.

"Wood style!" Yamato yelled and wood began tying itself around Daisuke's legs and sword.

The sword glowed a red glowing colour, and the glow spread all over Daisuke as he was in contact with it.

"I'm gonna kill you all if you stand in my way again..." Daisuke whispered as he enveloped himself in hot white fire and slashed away the wood around him.

Hinata took this chance to juken him but Daisuke was faster and stabbed her shoulder.

Hinata screamed in pain, holding her bleeding shoulder.

"Thank your lucky stars you are my godmother. I wouldn't have been so compassionate." Daisuke narrowed his eyes at her then quickly leapt out from the temple through the broken ceiling.

Yamato clenched his jaws as he tried one more time to trap Daisuke.

"Wood..." But Daisuke threw a kunai embedded with hot white fire straight at his heart.

"Captain Yamato!!" Himawari rushed and deflected it just in time.

"Mummy!!!" Himawari yelled when she saw her mother pouring out blood but it was glowing a weird red hue...

"The sword... Is a cursed sword... It will taint the blood of its victims..." Hinata whispered as she figured out what was going on with her blood before she fainted...

*~*

"WHAT?!?" Naruto banged both his hands on the table. "HINATA LEFT WITH THE KIDS?!?"

"Err, I thought you will be okay with it. She sounded casual..." Izumo rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I JUST GOT WORD FROM SHION'S ANBUS THAT DAISUKE IS THERE!!!" Naruto growled as he changed the bandage on his arm. "Hinata... Hang on... I'm coming..." he muttered as he called for Kotetsu to bring in Kakashi and Neji...

"Naruto!!!" Sasuke burst into his office. "I heard Daisuke is at the Land Of Demons!!"

Naruto nodded grimly.

"My wife took our children along with her on the mission... She didn't know about Daisuke being there... I'm sure she wouldn't have brought Boruto and Himawari along if she had known..." Naruto then clenched his jaw. "Heck I wouldn't have allowed her to go if I had known!! Your son became dangerous after you tried to kill him Sasuke!"