Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

(Lightning Speed begins)

Daisuke was moving at the speed of lightning as he kept throwing punches and kicks onto Shion. The priestess is an amazing taijutsu user and she can predict movements and events as well as a normal sharingan could but even she can't keep up with the abilities of Daisuke's sharingan...

"Game. Over." Marisu said evilly as she somersaulted in front of Shion and slashed her throat.

"I didn't need any help Marisu!" Daisuke snapped as the older woman just smirked at him.

"I thought of speeding up your mission." she answered simply, earning a "Hn.." from Daisuke..

Shion gurgled blood as she held onto her neck and one of the ANBUs saw what happened.

"Priestess Shion!!!" he yelled but Sora pounced onto him before he can intervene...

"Shion!!" Hinata yelled as she ran inside the temple.

She saw what happened on the way here with her Byakugan..

"Daisuke!!" Boruto yelled as he clenched his fists. "Stop this madness now!!"

Daisuke narrowed his eyes at the newcomers.

"Why are you here, how did you find me?" he asked, annoyed that he hadn't hidden his chakra very well since he was distracted by the fight...

"We didn't know you were here. We came here to help out since we're on good terms with Priestess Shion's country!" Himawari exclaimed. "Daisuke! What happened to you?!? Why are you killing people?!?"

"Hi-hi-hi... Hinata... Get Naruto or Sasuke here... Even his feline companion... Is strong..." Shion whispered as Hinata's eyes widened and she somersaulted to stand beside the dying preistess.

Though Naruto broke her heart once for the woman before her, Hinata has a soft nature... She can't let Shion die! That would be cruel of her!

"Daisuke! Please let me at least get her back to Konoha! I need your mother or Tsunade sama to treat her!!" Hinata pleaded.

"No. If you go, you will get Sasuke and the Hokage here like what she asked you to." Daisuke answered coldly and he turned to Marisu.

"Go and help Suigetsu and the others. I can handle it here." he said and Marisu nodded before leaping away..

"What do you mean Sasuke?!? He is your father god damn it so act like it!" Boruto yelled in anger and Daisuke charged straight for Boruto.

"Kaiten!" Himawari rotated using revolving heavens and seconds before Daisuke reached them, he jumped away.

"You are not hurting my brother Daisuke!" she growled as she started dancing and moving her arms gracefully.

Daisuke recognised the move... However, being a Byakugan user, her chakra is finer than the normal chakra...

"Mangekyou Sharingan!" Daisuke activated his mangkeyou sharingan so he could see Himawari's chakra better.

"Shion..." Hinata gritted her teeth as she held onto the priestess's throat as blood kept flowing out... "You have to hang on... I'll try to sneak you out..."

Shion gripped Hinata's hand.

"No..." she croaked, shaking her head. "I foresaw my death actually... I still came here despite it... I had to carry out my duties nevertheless..." she smiled weakly at Hinata.

"Shion!" Hinata exclaimed. "You know you have the power to divert your death if possible why would you still come here and get killed?!?"

"Hinata... The Muramasa sword is a powerful and demonic sword... Of course the ruler had to step in... Just get Naruto and Sasuke here Hinata... I foresaw Daisuke's prediction too..." she sighed and closed her eyes...

"Shion!!" Hinata shook her body slightly then looked up at her children.

By the time Sora has torn apart the other ANBUs and stood beside Daisuke.

Daisuke made hand seals and slammed it onto Sora's back.

"Katon, Fire Wheel!" Sora jumped and spun like a spinning top as she enveloped herself with fire and whatever chakra threads were thrown around, were easily burnt away...

"How... Chakra threads don't get destroyed easily..." Hinata whispered then gasped.

"Hima, Boruto!! Get out of here!! That feline is a summoning animal like your father's toad! It can do sage attacks!! Go get your father or Uncle Sasuke!!" Hinata screamed. "I'll buy the two of you time!!!"

Himawari's eyes widened as she did Kaiten again but the spinning Sora didn't stop as it just spun harder, drilling slowly and breaking through the rotation.

"Interesting. I actually didn't know Sora is a summoning animal. She has always been by my side." Daisuke said simply as he approached Hinata.

She took a juken stance and gritted her teeth.

"Daisuke! Why are you so revengeful and cruel?!? What happened to you?!?" she demanded and Daisuke narrowed his eyes at her.

"Everyone just stood by and let me almost get murdered by Sasuke. What do you expect me to make of that?" he asked quietly.

"Asuma and Kurenai were told that if they try anything funny your father would kill everyone!!" Hinata protested and Daisuke laughed.

"So, let Sasuke kill me and save everyone else? Why? Is everyone threatened by a child genius like me?!? DID I ASK TO BE BORN A GENIUS?!?" Daisuke roared as he charged for Hinata but being the head of the Hyuga clan, she easily deflected his moves.

However she know Daisuke is just going easy on her.. He's testing her skills and abilities out...

"Daisuke! Some of Konoha's reinforcements are here! They will get word back to their Hokage once they know of your whereabouts! We can't hold everyone back!!" Daisuke heard Suigetsu's voice and jumped to be beside him.

"Get everyone to do shadow clones. Let the shadow clones stay here and be the decoy. We're going for Kumo NOW." he stated simply and Suigetsu's eyes widened as he went to relay the message back to everyone...

"If Shion died protecting the sword, then you're not getting it easily." Hinata said firmly as she saw her husband's ANBUs pouring into the temple.

"Big brother!!! I can't keep up!!" Himawari yelled from inside her Kaiten.

"I'm ready, let it rip!" he yelled as Himawari stopped spinning and quickly ducked.

"Double rasengan!!!" Boruto yelled as he shoved it hard onto Sora.

The feline yelped in pain and fell to the ground with a dull thud.

"No! Sora!!" Daisuke yelled as he recognised the sound of Sora's whimpers.

Karin quickly ran to Sora along with Suigetsu and they grabbed her away.

"Wait! I'm not done yet!!" Boruto yelled and more Karin and Suigetsu ran towards them.

"Mummy! They made decoys!!!" Himawari screamed as she used her juken gentle fist to fight off all the oncoming clones.

"Raiton, Sutoraiku!!" Daisuke yelled as he enveloped himself in white electricity and ran for Hinata.

"Mokuton!!!" Yamato yelled, appearing with the reinforcements, and before Daisuke can reach Hinata, wood enveloped like a ball around the Hokage's wife...

Upon impact, Daisuke shattered the wood with his lightning charge...

"But wood is supposed to nullify all attacks!! Except..." Yamato exclaimed then his voice trailed off...

But Hinata heard him...

"Sage attack... There was a feline with him and Daisuke and it used sage attacks on Boruto and Himawari..." Hinata somersaulted to land beside Yamato.

"But that's impossible!! At least Hokage sama has the Kyuubi chakra to help him attain sage mode at a young age! Sasuke has Rinnegan then he was able to reach sage mode too!!!" Yamato exclaimed in disbelief.

"Shion was right..." Hinata said grimly. "We are no match for him...

(Lightning Speed ends)