Chapter Two

Chapter Two

5 MONTHS LATER

"How's school sweetie?" Sakura asked Sarada at the dining table and she gave her a big smile.

"I'm doing great!" she said as she sat up straight. "Konohamaru sensei said I have improved a lot for my chakra control and my taijutsu! Initially I was failing but my recent prelim exams I got a high C grade so he said when the semester exams is here I should be able to pass easily!"

"That's good to hear Sarada but always try to aim for higher alright?" Sasuke commented as Sakura elbowed him.

"Ow!" Sasuke cursed under his breath as he narrowed his eyes at his wife then looked at his daughter, who was looking at her food with a disappointed expression.

"Sweetie... Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Sasuke apologised as Sarada looked up at him and shook her head.

"It's okay dad..." she muttered and as Sasuke was about to add in more comforting words, Daisuke placed his fork down with a clanging sound.

"I hate school..." he mumbled as his parents and sister included, raised their eyebrows at his outburst.

"Why baby?" Sakura asked gently and Daisuke shook his head as he glared at his family.

"I want to be in the same class as Nee chan! I can't really connect with my classmates! They don't talk like Nee chan or me!!" Daisuke whined as Sasuke ruffled his hair.

"You're still too young to be taking the intermediate modules... Your sister is already a genin, you have yet to be genin." Sasuke explained and Sakura added...

"You can always see your sister during lunch time. All of you have the same lunch time right?"

Daisuke shook his head harder.

"I always can't find Nee chan among the crowd during lunch time..." he muttered and Sarada sweat dropped a bit.

She did see her brother many times looking around for her at the canteen but she always avoided him...

She doesn't want to be seen as an uncool kid with a younger sibling as her sidekick...

"I don't want to eat..." Daisuke added as he stood up and ran up to his bedroom.

"Daisuke!!!" Sakura called after him but Sasuke stood up.

"I'll talk to him." he said as Sakura gave him a grateful smile and he kissed his wife's forehead...

*~*

Daisuke was sulking to himself in the corner again the next day...

Daisuke can always be seen sulking but he's excellent at his worksheets so Tenten didn't feel the need to call up Sasuke or Sakura...

But Tenten does get worried when she sees he's always alone during playtime...

"Alright class..." Tenten decided as she turned around to face the class. "We're going out to see how the genin classes perform their jutsu semester exam today!"

There was an excited uproar in the class and Daisuke's eyes immediately lit up.

"I get to see Nee chan!!" he thought excitedly to himself as he quickly went to wear his ninja footwear and waddled to be the first in line...

*~*

"Cloning Jutsu!" Boruto called out and made 2 more clones of himself though one of them is a female...

"Boruto can you please be more serious?!?" Iruka, their examiner, sighed before turning to Konohamaru. "Is he always like this?"

"Always..." Konohamaru sighed back as Iruka chuckled.