Chapter 10

So chapter 10!!!! This chapter will be in two parts cause its so long. Hope you enjoy it

<3 liveurdisneymoment

*~*~*

*NATALIE*

Dani immediately made her way to the fridge grabbing the strawberries and Nutella before washing them and making her way to the couch.

"So how'd did things go with Zach on Friday night?"

"Fine no thanks to you"

"Oh Nat, touche. I did it for your own good. Now seriously, what happened? I saw you guys getting a bit steamy on the dancefloor." Dani said giving an eyebrow waggle. Trust her to think like that.

'Shut up Dani! We danced, hekindamayofsaidthatilookedbeautiful and he tried to apologise. You know normal stuff, no biggie."

Dani made a high pitched screech which almost caused both my ears and everyone within a 20 metre radius to burst. "That's awesome Nat. So when are you getting together?"

"We're not getting together. I'm not going to bump into him again and I actually mean it this time."

"I don't understand. You said he apologized, you guys were getting cosy, yet you never want to see him again?"

"Yes. It was nice dancing with him, he doesn't have those two left feet like he did at our formal but it was too familiar. It was a reminder of what we used to be, something that we can never be again... He's always been a bit of a flirt so he probably just called me beautiful to inflate his and my egos, only to bring mine down again. As for the whole apology I never really heard it cause I ran away."

"Oh. Nat I know you've never told me, but what happened between you two that was so bad?"

I sighed as I grabbed one of the strawberries after coating with Nutella, I needed that. Looks like I might as well let Dani know what happened...

*~*~*

So watcha think? Vote, comment, follow. :D