Chapter 5

*ZACH*

I walk down the drive and stop halfway to turn around... Natalie Murray... Sheesh I hadn't seen that girl for years! Well except on Thursday night.... Well at least I thought it was her...

She looked so different compared to back in high school whilst at the same time she hadn't changed much at all. She still had those beautiful oceanic blue eyes, she was still short by most standards although she had grown a bit, her blonde hair was a mixture of colours however it was much longer falling halfway down her back compared to her old shoulder length.

*NATALIE*

I set the pizzas on the table and immediately get ambushed by the girls. When I say by the girls, I mean Dani and Ash.

"Soooo?..." Ash and Dani draw out in unison. I don't know how they did it. It was kinda creepy when you thought about it.

"So what?" I reply. Seriously this joke about me flirting with the pizza guy was getting kind of old. Just because of that one time I got asked if this pizza guy was cute and I said yes. I couldn't help it! He just was. This so wasn't fair! It was ages ago!

"So you took a while to bring the pizzas in. What happened?" Dani stated all matter-of-factly.

"Nothing." Well I wasn't lying absolutely nothing happened. Zachary had just said "Night" to me, big deal! Well not really but it kinda was bringing back the memories of my ski trip. Which was great in more ways than one...

"Nat..."

"Nothing happened." I say nochantly

The girls sigh signalling their defeat as they knew they weren't going to get anywhere with me.

We take the food outside to the patio area. This was my favorite part of our sleepovers. There was just something tranquil, almost magical about sitting under the stars. Bec started up the music in the background while we ate and talked about our weeks.

After we learnt of Ash's new found love, Charlie's promotion at the hospital, Bec's new dancemove and Dani's recent project (which was literally like real life CSI) we danced for about an hour after dinner. Afterwards we came inside to get into out PJs for the movies and our pampering sesh, complements of Ash.

"What movies did you get Dan?"

"Tomorrow When The War Began, Princess Diaries, John Tucker Must Die and Easy A."

After democratically voting on which movie we would watch first, Princess Diaries. I wish there was actually a place called Genovia. I loved the movie.

The girls immediately turned to me when part of the movie when the guy delivers the pizzas came on, and I instantly thought of Zach. Not that they guy looked like him at all, but I still did. What was wrong with me, I thought to myself. I tried to get back into watching the movie but I just kept thinking about everything. Why did I have to be such a chronic overthinker!

*~*~*

Chapter 5! I finally updated! XD So what'd you think?

Vote, comment, follow.

<3 liveurdisneymoment

Ps this chapter is dedicated to ILoveHimWithMyLife thanks for all ur support! :D

Pps the video on the side is the scene from Princess Diaries. :)