Chapter 14

*NATALIE*  

It was official, I was going to kill Dani. She could try to deny that her showing up at Retrouvallies wasn't a coincidence but I wasn't believing her.

How I agreed to going to the concert was beyond me. I had just got Zach back in my life and I wasn't looking to become accustomed to his presence, only for him to disappear again. I couldn't allow myself to get in too deep, that much was for certain.

It had been a week since Zach's and my coffee catch up and I was tempted to call him as I was getting ready for our sleepover but I knew that I couldn't do that. I didn't want to come off as desperate or clingy.  We were just old friends becoming reacquainted with each other. Nothing more, nothing less.

***

It was Ash's turn tonight and I had been quizzed extensively at Charlie's last week about him.

I arrived at Ash's just after the girls had arrived. Ash lived two suburbs away in a fashionable apartment. Being the fashionista that she was she had thoughtfully designed the interior so that it still felt homey whilst looking good.

Tonight our game of choice was Wii bowling and I was in the lead.

"Turkey! Wohoo! Try to beat that guys!"

"Don't worry and I will" Bec said as she went up for her turn.

RING RING

"Nat!" all four girls yell out in unison.

"Okay" I say as I get up off the couch. For some reason it was decided at our last sleepover that I wound be on pizza duty. I knew the girls were up to something but whatever, Zach wasn't the only one working at Valentino's.

I open the door to find Josh from Valentino's. I knew most of their employees considering how often we ordered from them and they also knew me.

"Hi Josh."

"Good evening my beautiful Natalie" OMFG he had to be kidding right! When Josh first delivered to us he tried to hit on me and organise a date. It was not funny but the girls seemed to think it was.

"Josh" I said sternly. It was kind of impossible to cross my arms with the pizzas in my hands.

"I'm messing with you Nat. I'm a taken man now."

"Oh really now?"

"Yes."

"Well good for you. Give my sympathies to the unlucky girl."

"Yea, I really like her."

"Awww. My little Josh is growing up." I joke. I was happy for Josh though. He had always been a bit of a flirt but he had good intentions at heart. Ironic? Yea I know.

"Ha ha. That'll be $32.90"

"Thanks Josh. Keep me posted."

"Sure thing Miss Murray" Josh replied as I closed the door.

***

The sleepover was not unlike our others. All the girls had fallen asleep but I was still awake, with a certain phys Ed teacher on my mind. Two more weeks. I kept on telling myself. Two more weeks ...

*~*~*

Just a quick one. Vote, comment, follow.

<3 Liveurdisneymoment