Chapter 4

Ash, Charlie, Bec and Dani arrive together at 6 with a loud knock in the door. Ash had organised the magazines and beauty stuff as per usual. Dani had the DVDs as we couldn't trust Ash and Charlie getting a whole bunch of corny, sappy love stories, neither could we Bec with all her psycho, horror movies so it had been decided that Dani would organise the movies. Bec was in charge of the music and games whether that involved board games such as Twister or something like Singstar or Dance Dance. And Charlie and I were in charge of food; me all the junk food and pizza and Charlie the more balanced nutritious stuff.

"So Bec what games have we got tonight?" Ash asks as everyone comes into the living room with Charlie dumping the food onto the already full with junk food table.

"Just put it on the island Charl" I say. I have an open plan living space with the kitchen, living room and dining room all attached to one another. My house wasn't too big yet it wasn't small enough to be called a grannyflat. It was cozy, having a study, two guest rooms, my bed room with an ensuite and the patio area (which was my favorite part).

"Dance Party Revolution and Twister" Bec replies as we all dump ourselves on the couch.

"I'm ordering pizzas what do you all want? The usual?" I ask.

"Yea" Everyone replies harmoniously.

"Hello. I'd like to order one Meatlovers, one Hot and Spicy and one Chicken, Basil and feta pizza delivered to 5 Rosewood Place please. Thank you!"

"It shouldn't be too long. Twister first?"

Bec rolls out the Twister mat. I loved the game but is was so unfair that Charlie almost always won. The girl used to do gymnastics, none of us had a chance against her except Bec. But Bec had always been good at sport no matter what sport it was.

We had been playing for quite a while now and I had truly forgotten all about Zach now and thankfully none of the girls had brought him up. It was nearly 8 and we were still playing and it was a tie between Bec and Charlie. The suspense! Someone win already!

*Ring Ring* "I'll get it. It'll be the pizzas." I grab my wallet of the island and open the front door.

"Hi, that'll be $32.90," the pizza guy says with a large cap on his brown hair, with his head titled down.

"Nat?" he says as he lifts his head.

What the hell!?! Zachary Peterson was standing outside my door delivering pizzas!!!! I thought he was a phys ed. teacher at Northstar High.

"Hi. So you're delivering pizzas now?" I ask curiously.

"No just part time on the weekend. The pay's not too bad either. The kids think its great and give me heaps." He says as he smiles that beautiful smile of his.

I hand him the money and he gives me the pizzas.

"Oh.... Nice."

Silence seems to cling to the air for an eternity.

"Well thanks." I say as I gesture to the pizzas.

"Yea. Night Nat. Enjoy the pizzas."

I shut the door but linger for a little bit. I can see him through

the window as he stops abruptly on the drive and shakes his head but then continues to move. That wasn't awkward at all I think to myself as I shake my own head.

"Hurry up Nat! Stop flirting with the pizza boy! We're starving!" Dani cries out.

"Alright! I'm coming!!!" I cry back.

*~*~*~*

Chapter 4! Hope you like it vote, comment, follow. :D

Btw what did you think about Nat's & Zach's encounter???

Next chapter slightly in Zach's POV.