Chapter 2

"I threw a wish in the well"

"Omg I love this song!"

"Hey I just met you and this is crazy, so here's my number so call me maybe!"

I'm on the dancefloor with the girls, probably looking like the biggest idiot out with my hand phone movements but I don't even care because I'm having too much fun.

We organized for all the girls to come; Ash, Charlie, Bec, Dani and me.  

Ash was your typical fashionista. She has beautiful long brown wavy hair and blue eyes and had her Czech heritage to thank for that. Ash had just taken a business course and was looking to start her own business.

Bec has light brown hair and hazel eyes and was quite a sports freak. Her mum is English and she had her dad  to thank for her Puerto Rican looks.She worked at the gym around the corner from her place as a personal trainer and also took children's dance classes including hip hop, contemporary and Zumba.

Charlie is the petite Asian in our group. Her mum is Filipino and her dad is English. Everyone expected her parents to be strict but they are the sweetest just like Charlie. She is a nurse at St Anne's hospital and is a mean dancer too.

"You need to get out more" Ash said. I didn't understand that girl, we went out all the time. "Yea but only with us" Watev. Ash seemed to be hung up on the idea of trying to find me a boyfriend, even though I tried to convince her I didn't need one. I hadn't found the right person yet, what was wrong with that? Apparently according to Ash my problems was that I hadn't been 'trying'. "Oh well I can always become an old cat lady!" I said to her one time but she didn't seem satisfied. So here I am now at some random club. At least that way I'd shut her up!

So far no one had approached me which was fine, I wasn't going to prove Ash's point right!

***

"I'm all yours tonight, I've got a feeling that I can't deny, girl I want this for the rest of my life, I'm all yours" "Omg! I love this song, come on guys!" Bec says dragging us all onto the dance floor. Just as Bec drags us onto the floor I notice a tall guy across the room. It couldn't be I think to myself, yet there he is, as clear as day. Zachary Peterson. I release myself from Bec's grip and run to the bathroom as the memories of how our friendship ended comes running back. I hear Charlie and Dani yell out behind me when I close the door.

"Wat's up Nat?" Charlie asks.

"He's here."

"Who?"

"No." Says Dani

"Yea, Zach's here," I barely whisper as I lean against the basin fixing my blonde hair, not even bothering with the mirror.

"If its alright with you guys I'm gonna call it a night..."

"Okay, I'll take you home" Dani responds.

I'm not in the mood to argue with Dani right now so I agree.

*~*~*~*

2nd chapter complete, hope u like it. Please vote & comment!