It Must Be Her

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

 All rights Reserved

This is a Sequel to Maid For Him.  Please write comments.

 Chapter One : Hook  It Up..

“You just had to break our bro code and get married.   ” Rob hollered from the bed room as he finished packing his carryon for his flight to Italy.” What bro code?” The voice came from the living room. Rob zipped his bag closed then placed it on his shoulder and walked into the living room, there his best friend since college  Angelo sat playing on his Xbox.” The code that says no one gets married until you forty or fifty.”   Rob let his bag hit the floor and picked up a remote as he sat down on the couch to join in the game Call of Duty with Angelo.

“I’m sorry, I can’t help it if I found the one to share my life with.”Angelo’s character ran into the building shooting the enemy.

“Found. Ha. Don’t you mean the one your mother set you up with?’ Rob’s guy followed throwing a grenade, blowing up a tunnel.

“Whatever. Francesca is mine and that’s all that matters now.” There characters stood back to back shooting the enemy down.

“Yeah, well I can’t take it. “ Christina is driving me up a wall. All she talks about is you and Francesca. It’s like the only thing on her brain. Angelo has a wife and a family. What do you have Robert besides that Ashton Martin? Tell me Robert. Tell me.” He spoke in his mother’s voice. Then turned to look at Angelo laughing at him.“It’s not funny man. This is serious.”

“So you think going to Italy is going to solve this?”

“No, I’m going to Italy to visit my uncle and to have a little fun possibly between some beautiful Italian girl’s thighs.  Now let’s kill these bastards and finish this mission.So you can take me to the airport and get home to your beatutiful wife and them bambinos.

"My beautiful wife isn't home she's with Lauren." Rob looked over at Angelo the game forgotten his man dead. "What are they up too?"

"I don't know." Angelo finished his mission. Looking at Rob."Didn't you guys all use to be best buddies."  Angelo gave him a funny look..

"Fuck you Angelo with that Frozen shit."  Rob stood up and picked up his bag. His mind on his two childhood friends. Why did he feel as if something was a miss.

 Lauren’s House

 “So you’re going to Italy for what?”  Francesca watched Lauren as she walked from the closet to her suit case.

“I need to get away from my crazy family French. They’re driving me crazy. It’s like now that you’re settled down they want me to be.  My dad’s trying to go old school. He actually thinks he’s going to arrange a marriage for me.”

“Stop being silly girl.”

“Know I’m telling you he invited Ronny Benzeno and his family to dinner.”