The Bachelor Party

A/N Hello guys thanks to all of you who have stayed along for the ride.. I started writing It Must Be Her back in 2013...so thank you for hanging in there with me. Since some fans have asked I've decided to add some parts ... A Bridal Shower and a Bachelor Party which will all lead up to Rob and Lauren's wedding and finally their Happy Ever After.

So you already know about the surprise Bridal Shower slash Bachelorette Party right? I hope so anyway, something happened during the planning. Remember something boys will always be boys....And so that leads us to the home of Angelo and Francesca Binochi..

Angelo and Francesca's House

Mr. Angelo Binochi was ear hustling one morning. Francesca had just finished making breakfast and was feeding their two toddlers Carlo and Vinny while Angelo was feeding their other two Sophia and Robbie. Francesca cell went off. It rings not once but twice she looks at the number then it rings again. Ignoring it but not ignoring it she gives the phone the eye . The one where you want to answer but you can't.. Exactly. "Aren't you going to answer that babe." Angelo asked wonder why she was being cautious about answering it in front of him. She flags her hand at it . " Nah it's not important. I'll call them back." Angelo watched as she sends it to messages. He tilts his head to the side. He knows when Francesca is up to something and her body language definitely tells him she's up to something. Her breathing as hitched up and the way she glances down at the phone which now beeps to tell her she has a message. Angelo knows these little signs means she's hiding something. The thing that's bother him is what. This has his interest peeked. What was she up too? That's when it rings again. " Oh fuck. I have to get this shit." She stands she smiles at him and the kids but is clearly annoyed with the caller. " I'll be back this is urgent." Angelo watches as she stands walking out the kitchen he decides not to say a word as she walks away.

Counting to fifteen ne gets up and whispers to the quadruplets."Shhh."Putting a spoonful of cereal in each of their mouths. He follows the sound of Francesca's voice to the living room. " Tam I want all thirteen guys. Bookit. I want the waiters and the stripers. It doesn't matter... I will have Lauren their you just make sure those damn men are at the La peg on the 21st no she has no idea that we're throwing her this Bachelorette Party . Thank God. All the secrecy is driving me crazy..." So that's what she was up too. Angelo smiled.

" Everything is covered on my part...Why are you so fucking antsy...What's up with you and Eric?" That was Angelo's que to return to the kitchen. Just as Carlo started to wail scooping up cereal he spooned it into four waiting mouths from the four bowls then sat back down like he hadn't moved. So the girls were having a party. He was just planning a get together with the guys but maybe he should step it up.. That was the night he had the kids but plans could be change he would talk with the guys and beg one of his sister's to watch the kids. Rob was about to step over the bridge into a new world ....Mise as well send him off right....Angelo smiled to himself as he continued feeding the kids as if nothing happened...He smiled up at Francesca as she entered the kitchen. "Is everything alright babe?"

"Yeah it wasn't anything I couldn't handle." She sat and resumed feeding the kids.

"You can handle anything babe. You're the best at multitasking the way you take care of me and the kids it's amazing."

" Thank you. Angelo."

"It's true...I'm glad you and Lauren are going to spend sometime together in a couple of weeks. You deserve it."

" Yeah just some girl time...before the wedding."

"That's nice me and Rob are going to catch up on some golf..smoke a cigars and have a drink in celebration."