Chapter twenty One

A/N Hello everyone. Thank you for the comments and votes   please don't stop. I'm up at all hours of the night reading them they inspire me to continue and thanks to all of  you for making Maid For Him #1 in General Fiction.   Now  guys this is a mini chapter (let's just say teaser) It's setting up for the end. Anyway things are about to go down for Rob and Lauren. A whole lot of twist and turns. Poor Rob he still has a few hurds to jump and couple of fist to dodge.   Yeah he can't help himself "I't all Lauren's fault." That's Rob Shouting. :) So Stay Tuned it's about to go down.

Liam stared out the window  at the  beautiful  night skyline of shimmering lights. Resting his head against the cool glass he closed his eyes and thought back on the last few months of his life. Poor decisions and interference from his brothers and his life was in a shambles. He needed to make things right. He couldn't go on like this. Ian was posing as him with Lauren doing lord knows what and Eric was like the puppet master pulling the strings. It had to stop.  He didn't want to go home to an empty apartment tonight. He didn't want to wake up alone. He didn't need his brothers to run interference. He needed  Josey and he hoped she needed him because he was about to put his self out there good or bad.  Taking a deep breath he stood up straight. It was time to make things right first Josey, than Lauren then he would handle his brothers. Grabbing his jacket and brief case he left his office a smile on his face.

The same smile was on his face as he sat in his car outside her house. Thankfully her truck was parked next to the house. Praying silently he held his breath and dialed the number. Now would she want to see him? He felt hopeful. He had  even stopped for her favorite  Shrimp Egg Fu Young. "What Liam?"  She didn't sound like she was in a good mood. "Hi Jo. I was just wondering if you were busy." She looked over at the book that she kept dozing off on the same chapter. "No. Why?"  He took a calming breath. It was time to take that leap. "I was wondering if I could come over." She knew that with everything going on between them that she should say no but this time she let her lonely heart rule over her mind. "Yeah come on."

He jumped so high in his excitement he hit his head on the roof of the car.  "Och." He laughed rubbing his head. "Are you okay." 

"I'm great." And he was. Shutting off the car her grabbed the bags from the passenger seat and got out the car.  He hit the lock button and walked across the street to her door. "Liam are you still there?" He smiled."I'm at the door."  The door opened she stood in the doorway phone in hand.  He smiled down at her. She was makeup free her hair was standing up in spike form.  She had on tank top  with no bra god save him and boy shorts that hugged her bottom she was perfectand for some odd reason he couldn't stop smiling and she began smiling back. Shit did his heart do a flip. It felt like it. "You brought food?" She moved aside letting him in than closing the door.  He followed her to the living room not able to take his eyes off her cute butt. She turned around giving him a weird look that he couldn't decipher. "What are you doing Liam?" He put the bags down on the table. It was now or never he was taking charge."I'm trying to make things right with you and me." He closed the distance between them. " I've been so stupid and I'm tired of making all the wrong decisions when it comes to us." He now had his hands around her waist and wasn't letting her go.  She looked up into his eyes confused. Had he said us?"What about Lauren?" "Lauren is not for me. I want you."

She cover her face with her hand to hide the uncertainty and the tears. "You asked her to marry you." "I was dumb and stupid. I don't want to marry Lauren and she sure  as hell doesn't want me."  He pulled her hands from her face.  

"And when did you figure this out?"

"When I saw you at our favorite restaurant with Rob." She looked up at him mischief in her watery eyes and a half smile on her lips. "I kind of found out you were taken Lauren there so."

" So you decided to show up with Rob." He finished.

Josey couldn't help laugh at that one. Taking a chance he leaned down placing his lips to hers. She slid her arms up his chest and around his neck. He deepened the kiss their tongues entwined as he lifted her off the floor feeling her legs wrap around him. The food forgotten he carried her to the bedroom. She wanted this she wanted him so she didn't protest. She held on tight for the ride.