Chapter Seven

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

Lauren laid back on the bed pretending to read. The bathroom door opened Rob had a towel wrapped low on his hips. She couldn't help but keep her eye on that one drop of water that slid down between his two well developed pecs continuing its way between his eight pack disappearing to the unknown beneath that towel that she wanted to remove. "Lauren." She looked up into his blue eyes."Yes."

"Stop..shit I'm needing another shower." He was hard as a rock and got hard when he noticed the direction of her stare.

He covered himself with his hand. Pulling a pair of pants from a closet he slid them under the towel and up.

"I want to see you Robert."

She got up from the bed walking over to him she gripped the waist of his pants.  " Ouch." She felt a sting from the slap of his hand. "We have to first sit down and write up some rules Lauren. So things don't get complicated."

"What complications could there be?" She said following as he picked up a pen and pad walking over to the bed he sat down she followed sitting next to him.

"Ok what now?" She watched as he scribbled down Rules and Regulations.

He looked over at her. "When and where?"

"Here in Italy...of course."

"Where only here for two weeks. So you want to do it with in the next two weeks?"

"Yes but you can have a little spontaneity ."

"Of course."

"How often do you want to."

"I don't know it depends on the pain.."

"I'll make sure it doesn't hurt baby. And this is between us no French, Angelo or family it just makes it more complicated."

"That won't be possible I already talked to Frenchy."

"Damn Lauren..if French know's Angelo knows.

"She wouldn't tell him."

"Believe me there husband and wife  he knows..."

"Sorry Continue."

"We can't get jealous we will possibly be at a mutual function and not be alone."

"So no getting attached simply sex."

"Simply sex." He repeated.

"So if I'm already dealing with someone it won't make a difference would it ?"

"Are you dealing with someone Lauren?"

He looked real furious she moved away making room.

"Yes."  She said softly.

"ARE YOU CRAZY LAUREN?"  Lauren watched as Rob jumped from the bed ..She scooted back  grabbing hold of a pillow for protection. Not that it would help.

"Lauren what are you..thinking...wait are you thinking?"

"Yes.."

"You have a man do him."

"I want you to help me gain some experience than I will do him." Lauren looked at him as he stop ranting. His mouth was open like he was going  to reply but couldn't think of a word. He sat down. Shaking his head. "I really don't know you anymore Lauren."  He laid back on the bed. She made a quick move straddling him. "You know me Robbie Deluca..maybe better than French."

"Do I?"  He said placing his hands on the sides of her face. "Lala the virgin cheater." He laughed.

"Please Rob don't judge." She pouted.

"I'm not judging you Lauren. I just want to know why me again."

"Robert I trust you...plain and simple." She kissed him lightly on the lips. " Teach me..Robbie.." She nuzzled in the crock of his neck taking in a deep breath. "You smell so good."

"Lala everytime I let you talk me into something, I end up in trouble.  Look at me."  He ordered as she sat up looking at him. " When your man finds out about this he's going to want to kick my ass and yours too."  She placed a silencing feeling over his lips."He won't find out."

"Lauren Rizzoli you are insane and I can't say no to you and you know it."

"You love me for it." She batted her eyes at him pouting.

"No declarations of love Lauren..that's a rule."

"The Thing about that Robbie. It's the truth."

She kissed him again..."I'll always love you no matter what, were friends."

"Lauren ." He wrapped his arms around her waist. She  laid her head on his chest.  Rob took a deep breath she had real put him through it today. First she was a virgin, then she wanted him to deflower her and to top it off she had a boy friend. Now she loved him..This was getting  more complicated by the moment...and he was hard as hell and Lauren had dozed off.  Maybe he should give French a call and ask what her fish said..He laughed out loud at that one.."What's so funny?"

 "I was thinking about a fish."

"Stop not you too." She slapped his chest. He turned them so that they laid facing each other pulling her close he kissed on the forehead and slept.

 A/N: I love  Lauren and Robert. I'm obsessed with these characters and telling their story. I just have these crazy ideas for them ..and I want to see how it plays out...so some days I might post twice so  here is another chapter hope you enjoy please comment and vote..MarcyN