Chapter Fifteen Circle

Copyright © MarcyN 2014

 “This is a really nice place Robert must cost you  a fortune.”

 “I make the rent.”

 “I bet you do….and what is it that you do?”

“I’m an accountant so to speak..”

 “You sure you’re not Mafioso?”

 “I’m certain.”

 “This view of the city is spectacular.”

 “This view is spectacular too.’

 Rob watched Josey as she looked around his apartment.  Cute had been an understatement she was beautiful and sexy.  And he had lost his mine letting her come up to the apartment. She reminded him of a a little sexy fairy with her red hair cut really short like pixy in her black tights  and four inch thigh high cream color boots that matched her wrap around top that hugged her boobs like second skin. She was trouble personified.  He knew he was in trouble when she had  made sure to drop off all her girl friends making him her last stop. Then she asked to use the bathroom. Knowing that he wouldn’t say know when she had just drove him home. Then of course she asked for some water. Now she was  checking out his collection of DVD’s. with no intention of leaving.  He had already told her that  nothing was going to jump off despite the fact that she had kissed him not once but twice. “Josey you do realize it’s three morning right.” Keep the steak on your eye.

She smiled walking over to him sitting down. He laughed at her pretend yawn. “So when we going to bed. “

“Where not going to bed Josey.” She turned facing him. “ I thought you might have changed you mine by now.” She rubbed her hand down his cheek. “Rob you’re a truly a good guy and Laura is absolutely crazy.”

 “It’s Lauren and I think she’s crazy too.”

 “You know me and you are in the same boat.”

 “And what boat is that.”

 “The one where you love someone and they hurt you, and your left in limbo trying to decide what to do next.”

 “So you got hurt too!”

 “Yeah .”  She rested her head on his shoulder.  “Actually by my best friend. I didn’t see it coming. Sex is not a good thing between friends.” She pointed.

 “You got that right.”

 “So how long have you known Laura.”

 “It’s Lauren and we’ve known each other since elementary school.”

 She laughed. “Me too. Isn’t that crazy. Me and Bill kissed one night and boom. We were having sex. Than that became the agreement just consensual sex with no commitment. My own words. Dahaa. Stupid me by the time I realized it was deeper than sex he was telling me he had someone else.” Rob hugged her as she began to cry. “I’m sorry Rob .” She wiped her eyes. Standing to leave.

 “Look crash here tonight it’s late.”

 “You’ve changed your mind hun.”

 “No you get this perfectly good couch .”

 He got up and got her a blanket and pillow.

 She smiled. “And the pity party continues.”

 “You know Josey He’s an idiot.”

 “And she’s a fool.”

 “You sure you don’t want too?”