Crashing The Girls Party :)

Rob's mind was on Lauren and the image that kept flashing in his mind was of some huge muscular asshole gyrating his shit in his woman's face. That alone had him steaming. She knew better she was on his mind but then he remembered French told him she was going to surprise her..."Shit.." He said to himself as he and Angelo made eye contact..."What Angelo asked." 

"Frenchy told me.."

"She did?"

"Yeah, indirectly ..She said Alberto said...I'm going to strip for Lauren..I just laughed it off.."

"Okay , that my norm her and the fish I still try to hang on to some since of normality...I have

quadruplets and I think twins brewing so excuse me if I don't act normal."Angelo shouted.

"How are we all going to get in this SUV with girls? Eric asked interrupting looking at the group

of men. "They'll sit on our laps." Rob answered. Eric laughed. " So Angelo whose lap will

Frenchy sit on?" " Let's not joke Eric my wife sits up front with me mother fucker."

"My point exactaly." Eric laughed. Then pulled out his cell." Hey I need three limos.

No make that four and an extra driver outside the La peg in about two hours for me and my brother's..

Eric hung up. Looking at the group or men. " They smiled at him.." So how are we crashing this party."

"Pull your cash out leave your wallets ,in here we are now male strippers..." Rob answered.

"You got to be kidding." Angelo turned to Rob..."I'm not taking off my clothes ..."

"Me neither." The two brothers said in unison. " So all of you are scared that you don't have

what it takes in that department?" Rob turned in his seat looking at ach of them . "My dick is

very impressive. If I must say so myself. But I'm not going out on some stage and display it in front of a room full of horny women who are more lecherous then men. Especially when alcohol is involved." Eric answered.

" And he knows." Ian pointed . " Because we did a show on women addicted to male strippers." Ian

added.

"You do realize our women are the horny lecherous women you just speaking of right now." Rob gave each man a serious look. He was down for some fun and he was damn if he would be the only guy to go out there and strip..

" I'm in a car with a bunch of pussies. Who each of you I'm quite sure has taken off his clothes for many a chicks before you surrender to your significant others. "That doesn't mean I want to take it off for a  crowd of them.  Angelo replied.

" Angelo please your sexscapdes..The Renold twins and their cousin. " The Banging Tour

as you call it."  "Which is between us bud." Angelo stated given Rob a warning look.

"What we all had a life before we lucked up ease up."

"No...we want to know about the tour.." Ian smiled.."A tour you sound like you had a rock band concert tour." Eric laughed wanting details..

"No we had a banging fest every night for a two months after we graduated college all over Europe.."

"Wow. That was some tour."

"It was. We were young. And we had fun." They answered.

" So enough about that ..Come on drink up lets go crash this party and surprise the girls ."