Chapter Ten Can't Stop Now

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

Okay she had his pants down she was lying in between his legs and her lips and hands on his dick and body  Fully erect he was huge. next the article said make sure you mouth is moist so that his shaft will glide in and out mimicking the actual act of intercourse. So she had to salivate on his  very large penis. Letting moisture build up she took him in her mouth an  inch at a time. God  it had to be least six to seven inches in length. She definitely couldn’t get all of that mouth  she would choke and she refused to be embarrassed  by gagging. Using smooth strokes like the article stated she gripped him applying pressure with her hand and suction with her mouth.  Remembering the part about tongue teasing. Roll the tongue around the head of the shaft spread the slit than take  the tip of the up and down the slit.  Oh that did make it more a difference he bulked up almost throwing her off. Eye contact she was suppose to get eye contact and ask if he liked it. Pulling off with a loud pop she smiled “Do you like this.” 

“Hell yeah Lauren.” She licked her lips and batted her eyes.

“Would you like me to continue?”

 “Yes, Please don’t stop..” He moaned out.

“She felt so empowered watching him buck his hands on her shoulders.    

Having just read an article on  How To Give Your Man A Blow Job. Robert was her first. The girl talks with French and the article and the dirty DVD that she had  hidden underneath her bed hopefully qualified her enough to finally take things into her hand so to speak and from his response the article had been a good read. She was coming up when she felt his hands under her arms as he pulled her up his body than flipped her.

‘It’s my turn .”

She felt his warm lips on her skin as he sucked on  her neck just below her ear  his hands all over her body. She felt so aroused.  The slight touch of his hand against her hardened nipple made her moan as he lifted her tank top over her head in one quick move.  It felt as if all her senses where awaken at once as he trailed soft  kisses across on her breast than down her stomach. Spreading  her legs she watched as his blonde head descended  and he began kissing her warmth. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around his neck. His lips, tongue and fingers setting her body on fire until she screamed out in pleasure releasing her essences into him.  He pulled away  suddenly.  She opened her eyes. He sat on his hunches looking at her. She suddenly felt shy reaching for anything  to cover her nakedness. “Don’t.”  He pulled her up against his body . Her breast up against his chest their  noses  touching . “It’s no going back Lauren once it’s done. ” He searched her eyes for any doubt . 

She took a deep breath and nodded. “ I want this Rob.” He cupped her face kissing her deeply. Then released her as he rose from the bed she gazed at his  magnificent physic his muscular back tapered waist, tight ass and muscular legs. She had to admit he had it going on in all departments.   Not able to take her eyes off of  him she watched as  he pulled a foiled square from a draw and walked back to the bed. Ripping it open with his teeth. “ Next lesson how to apply a condom.. I ‘m not ready for kids yet.” His loopside smile mad her stomach quiver. As her gaze traveled downward . “Wow.” She had always wondered now she knew just how much Rob had it going on. And she felt a little intimidated but there was no going back now.

“Me neither.” She agreed as he took  her  small hands  in his  large ones as she helped him apply the thin sheet over his huge member . She felt giddy and nervous thinking it wouldn’t fit but to her amazement it stretched around him snugly.  Next he guide her hand up and down showing her when to apply pressure how to please him she took pleasure in hearing him moan.” I can’t take it any longer Lauren.”   He laid her back down  spreading her legs he began kissing her warmth again she arched up in pleasure.  A sudden shift in the bed he  rose up spreading her legs with his knee she felt him ease into her body as she tensed at the first feel . He leaned over and took her nipple in his mouth. She yelled as he eased into her. The slow easy rock of his hips and  any pain was forgotten as the intense pleasure  took her over .       She felt waist as he pulled her up by her waist maneuvering her body  so that she was straddling his lap as if on  horse she tightened  her thighs  around his waist gripped  his shoulders  and road him until she screamed out in release.  He maneuvered their bodies quickly so that he was on top as he continued to work his hips until he yelled out his  own release and collapsed on her. She loved the weight of his body on her and he was still inside her. Their skin moist from the workout. She rubbed her nails lightly up his back.  “Robert can we do that again.”