Chapter Six Sealed With A Kiss

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

Francesca had little Vinny lying on her shoulder bottle in hand. She was exhausted,  She looked over at Angelo his hair sticking straight up he  was changing their daughter Angelica’s diaper she was crying loudly. They had two down and two to go when the phone rang it was one in the morning.  They both  had dark circles under eyes and the both were snapping at each other due to lack of sleep. She rushed to the phone hoping that it wouldn’t wake their two sleeping babies and that it wasn’t bad news . The instant she saw the screen she realized it had to be either Lauren or Robert.

“Hello do you realize what time it is here.” She stated angerly without thought of which of them it was.”

“I’m sorry French. I forgot about the six hours difference.”

Francesca took a deep breath calming her frail nerves.“It’s alright we were already up.” She said bouncing the baby on her shoulder patting his back getting him to burb.

“I  really needed to talk to you…”

“What happened?”

“I told Robert I was a virgin.”

“ Why did you divulge that bit of information with him or should I guess.”

“I decided to let him be the first.”

“And tell me what did he do after you told him?”

“He took a run.”

Lauren heard the laughter through the phone.

“That’s so typical Robert.”

“French I don’t want him to run, I want him to talk to me.”

“You know that’s how he thinks things though, he’ll be back.”

“Frenchy, I hope he doesn’t run away completely.”

“He’ll be back. What guy do you know would turn down a deflowering of a virgin.”

“You make it sound gothic.”

“Well how many twenty eight year old virgins do you find in this day and time?”

“I guess I’m a rarity hun?”

“Yeah you think? “ Francesca laughed. “He probably was in shock Lauren you don’t exactly act like the typical virgin.”

“And what does the typical virgin act like.”

“A nun Lala, a nun.”

“You are so stupid can you imagine me a nun?”She laughed. Laying back on the bed.

“Exactly my point.” Francesca laughed

“French besides that I have a bit of a dilemma going on.”

“What? Is it  serious?” Francesca sat holding her now sleeping baby on her shoulder.

“I haven’t been completely honest about everything.”

“Don’t tell me you’re not a virgin.”

“No I’m a virgin French…The thing is that Liam..”

“Wait I thought you stopped seeing him awhile ago.”

“No I’ve been seeing him for  a year now but he travels a lot with his job. And I haven’t even told my parents about him.”

“So you’re seeing Liam whose been waiting like a gentleman  all this time and you just asked Rob to be your first. ARE YOU COMPLETELY CRAZY?”  She yelled startling baby Vinny who began to cry.