Chapter Nine Loosen Up My Buttons

Copyright © 2013 MarcyN

Please vote and leave comments. I want to know what you think about Lauren and Robert Thanks for reading. MarcyN

The cold shower and a hand job did little to alleviate the ache in the lower half of his body. Emerging from the shower he blamed his own self for initiating the situation. And the fact that every time he thought about her taunt pink nipples he got hard. Of course he was due for pay back and he knew personally that Lauren was apt in dishing it out when deserved. Heading back into the bedroom he his towel riding low on his hips while he dried his hair.

"You hungry?" He looked up taking in a deep breath this was bad. Lauren dressed in a cherry red satin cami that had a lacy haulter and bootie shorts. Oh this was definitely payback.

"That's really nice." He had to confess. "But please tell me your putting on a robe."

"I thought you would like it and know I'm not putting on a robe. I didn't bring one."

"Oh." God he was in trouble that wicked grin she had on her face and the way she batted her eyes as she turned giving him a full view of shapely bottom. "Come on over here and sit down." She patted the chair. The provocative look and her nipples showing through her top was going to be his undoing.

"IIII have to put on my pajama bottoms."Did he just stutter.

"Oh no you don't, I like the way that towel rides them hips low." She walked over towards him.

"Oh I bet you do."

"Don't be scared De Luca."

"I'm definitely not scared Rizzoli." But in realty he was a little. He couldn't even take his eyes off of her as he backed away going for his bag quickly he pulled out a pair of pajama bottoms sliding them up under the towel yeah he need this added barrier and the towel too. Because he was already hard again.

Oh she was playing hard ball. He watched as she walked toward him like a kitten on the prowl. Her cool hand slidding up his chest. Wrapping her fingers in his hair she pulled his head towards her's until their lips met he felt the nip on his bottom lip as he opened up allowing her to slid her tongue entrance. Wrapping her in a tight embrace he let her take the lead in the scorching kiss that was making him wish he had stayed in the shower for another twenty minutes. Pulling back he looked down at her closed eyes. Her red lips slightly swollen. She looked as if in a trance. "Lauren what are we doing."

He watched her eyes flutter open. She looked a little confused. He had to admit that kiss had him panting for breath. And looking at her he knew that it had the same affect by the way her chest rose and fell, If hadn't broke it up it was no way he would be able to keep control of the situation. Shit he was only a man. "You ok?"

"I'm fine." He felt her moving out of his embrace.

"You sure."

"Yeah I'm sure." He never saw a look of uncertainty on Lauren face but she had one now.

"You having second thoughts?" He silently prayed she wasn't.

"No Rob I want this more than ever."

He couldn't control the smile that spread across his face at her words. She wanted this more than anything. Maybe he was missing reading things or she did want this maybe time would tell. Right now he would just enjoy the moment. He gestured her toward the table that she had set up romantically. Like a gentle man he seated her then himself. It was going to be along night he could feel it in the air he misewell just take up permanent residence in the bathroom. I've created a monster. He thought looking across at her and he was enjoying every bit of his discomfort with Miss Rizzoli.

Waking up to Robert was a definitely plus his muscular arms wrapped protectively around her body. The feel and smell of his fresh warm skin against her face a girl could get use to this. She smiled at the crazy banter they had shared last night during dinner. It had been a pleasant revenge watching him trying to get comfortable with his very visible woody. She had to admit that he had better self restraint then herself because she tried everything she could to get him out of his pajama's all night. He had finally told her that they should explore things slowly before they jumped into sex. Then she watched him leap up running to the bathroom locking the door. That had left her in tears the rest of the night. By the time he made it to bed his lips were bluish and skin was cold as hell. She had to bite down on her lip to keep from laughing. She would have snuggled up with him to warm him up but that would have defeated the purpose. So she pretended to be sleep as he cocooned himself in a blanket and went to sleep and soon followed.

Her automatic body clock had woke her up to a new day and this perfect dream of a man. She couldn't remember when he had kicked the covers on the floor and she had ended up in his arms all she knew it that it felt right. Running her hand down his chiseled abs she slid her fingers in his black silky pajamas reaching for his impressively large penis as she began to stroke him. She smiled as a deep moan escaped his lips and he arched up into her hand. God he was sexy as hell with day old stubble and his sleep blue eyes. Putting more pressure on the stroke she lightly bit down on his brown nipple..Her waiting period was up she was twenty-eight she wanted him now. "Please Lauren I can't take another cold shower." She wanted him to beg her to stop. He wasn't fighting. That was all she needed to keep up her exploration. She moved between his legs pulling down his pj's taking him into her hand she slid her lips down. She enjoyed the yell of pleasure that escaped from his lips.