Chapter Nineteen

A/N  Finally! Alright I know it's been a minute or two since my last update...I'll try to do them more frequently. Anyway I hope you like it. Vote and comment and check out the song by The Calling I just love Alex Band's voice. This is one of Rob's favorite songs when he thinks of Lauren.

 Liam looked up from the folder at his brother  little brother Stephan sitting  on the opposite side of his desk.  His ankle resting casually on his knee  as he  nervously shook his foot twiddling  his entwined  fingers.   His loop side smile had a hint of mischief to it.  The man was on edge. Something was definily up and Stephan was the diversion. Everything seemed  out of the norm. First the surprise visit and now the sudden disappearance of his older brother and evil twin.  Stephan to suddenly  want to venture into real estate deal. He could barley budget his paycheck let alone a property. Not that it couldn't be true it just was something nagging at him telling him that these guys where up to no good and Eric was the mastermind as usual. And where were frit and frat? Something was not quite right. The lawyer in him was ready to interrogate. He would get to the truth one way or another.

"Stephan where did you say Eric and Ian went to this afternoon."

"I didn't."  Liam sat back folding his hands.  This wasn't going to be easy he could see that.

"Why didn't they come to the office with you?" Liam watched his brother closely. Body movements were sometimes a giveaway when people lied.

"We'll I think Eric had a book signing."

"He didn't mention he was here promoting his book to me."  Liam arched a brow.

"Liam, I'm on the stand now?"

"Hell yea you are. What are you guys up too?" Liam stood walking around the desk.

"Stop being paranoid. We came down for a visit. It's been a long time since we spent time together."

"Yeah , I guess." He needed another approach Stephan had been prompted  by the two devils.

"Look if you want to know what their up too call them."

   "I'm going to do just that."Liam reached across his desk to his cell."Call Eric." He spoke to his phone. It was instantly picked up which surprised him.

"What Liam. I'm busy."

"Where are you?"

"A book signing at the Springfield Mall and yes Ian is with me he is my publicist."

"Don't play with me Eric."

"Look Liam stop being paranoid. If you need a session on the couch you know my rates." Liam gave the phone an ugly glare wishing it was Eric. "Anyway I would never play with you. You're a sore loser and your no fun anymore."

"I have fun all the time."

"Since when?" Liam tried to think of the last time he chilled and relaxed  and really had fun. Then he remembered it had been the day before Josey left him.

"I have fun Eric."

"Ok you want to prove that you know how to have fun.  Let's play game.."

" I know I shouldn't ask but what kind of game?"

"The switch."

"The what?"

"  The switch, Ian is going to be you in your personal life with Lauren and Josey."

Liam laughed. Then stopped when he heard nothing but silence."You fucking crazy."

"Know I'm very serious. I've decided to tape a episode from here I want you, Lauren,Josey ,Rob  and Ian  to be on it."