Chapter Eight

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

All Right Resereved

Robert pulled her tightly against his side enjoying the feel of her warm body as she snuggled closer.

His brain was in over drive and sleep seemed to  be evading him. So he laid quietly listening to her soft snore. Thinking of  all the things he would like for them to experience together.  Smiling he looked at her limbs entwined with his… her head resting over his heart. Everything felt perfect …brushing a stray hair away from her cheek. He looked at her slightly parted lips.  Leaning forward he kissed them lightly.  He loved the feel of her soft lips. Just the image of her lips making a trail down his body  made  him hard as hell.  This was not a good thing while  lying as they were right now. It was pure torture. Her legs wrapped around him very intimately. He wanted to be inside her so bad that it was becoming an obsession.  He had wanted  Lauren  for a very long time. Her proposition was like a wish come true. So now that he had the ball in his hands he had to decide how the game was going to be played out. Was he in it to win it or just to score. And how did he compete with an unknown opposition.  Taking a deep breath he laid back remembering a time when he  wanted nothing more than to be Lauren’s boyfriend. At thirteen. His voice and body had started going through a change. Tall and lanky with braces trying to become a man. Looking back now he wondered how he survived so many wet dreams of  Lala and her newly developing breast.  Back then he  couldn’t help but dream about how it would feel to kiss Lauren and squeeze her breast.  Him  and half of  the male population that weren’t thinking about Francesca. The untouchables that’s what they were called back then because anyone who even thought about Lala was due for a royal beat down from her brothers and since Francesca was her best friend it stood for her too.  He could still remember the day she wore  a light blue fuzzy sweater with a plaid school girl mini skirt her long blonde hair in crimples like Topanga from Boy Meets World. He couldn’t take his eyes off  her as hair blew in the wind . He would have been dead or cripple if  Carmine hadn’t   shouted out.  ‘Yo! Bobbie! Don’t  even contemplate it or them pretty teeth you hope to have will be dentures.’  That  comment had snapped him back into realtiy just as the car whipped past barley missing him. He could remember her screaming and dropping her books fearing that he would get hit. She had run to him scold him for being stupid then marched off with Francesca. All he could do was smile like a silly fool because she had actually showed interest in him. God he felt srewed up with these mixed  emotions and the whole situation.     He had to get his thoughts under control or he would be in danger of getting caught up and that was not smart knowing that she already had a man.  Which he was trying to forget because it erked him that she wanted to use him purely for sex.  Listening to his moaning stomach reminded him that he needed food. Slowly disentangling their bodies he got up.  Covering her sleeping body  he kissed her softly on the forehead.  What the hell was wrong with him covering her up kissing her like they were in a relationship. Just hit it and move on …that’s what she wanted he had to remember that…  

Walking softly he headed out the room maneuvering through the semi dark hallway downstairs to the kitchen. It was pitch black but he  knew where everything was at by memory. So it was easy to make his way directly to the refrigerator. Opening the door he utilized the light of the stainless steel box. As he began pulling out cold chicken, cheese , bread and a bottle of his families wine. Grabbing two glasses. He jumped at the feel of two warm breast up against his back as the two hands slid their way up his chest.

“Your finally awoke. I got hungry?”  Her warm breath and light kiss in his lower back sent a chill up his spine.