Chapter 25- We Both Know

Rob pulled on the handle of the bar door it was locked but he could hear voices coming from inside. Knocking hard on the door he heard footsteps approaching as the latch was turned and the door opened. Lauren's brother Mike stood blocking the entrance. Smiling smugly as usual."What do you want Deluca? Or should I ask who do you want?"

Rob pushed past Mike walking into the bar. "Where's Lauren?" He looked over at the bar Sonny and Carmine were stocking up. Freddie the youngest was in the corner on the phone and as usual Mike the oldest just got on peoples nerves. "She's not here Robbie." Carmine answered.

"She's with Liam." Sonny smiled.

"You know the fiancée." Mike put in sitting down at a table."What do you want with Lauren any way Deluca?"

Rob looked at Mike."That's our business not yours."

Mike stood walking toward Rob."Any business you have with my sister is my business Deluca." Rob knew it was about to go down because Sonny came from behind the bar and Freddie put his phone away. "Look Deluca she's not here so I think now would be a good time for you to leave why you can still walk out." Rob stepped up into Mike face." You threatening me Mike?

"Yeah I'am."

It was then that Carmine stepped between them. "Come on guys lets save this." Rob saw the fist coming over Carmine's shoulder he ducked side stepped Carmine an tackled Mike onto a table that crumbled from their weight. Mike was a dirty fighter he used any means necessary. So it was no holds bar. And the bitch was trying to bite him so he head butt him as hard as possible. Mike was out of it for a second but He was still getting hit from the back. "Stay out of it Sonny and Freddie." He vaguely heard Carmine shouting. While he was getting stomped and kicked rolling over he was trying toget to his feet . When Lauren came in." OMG Stop it Stop it." Rob saw everything as in slow motion Sonny was getting ready to charge at him Carmine pulled him back and he slammed into Lauren who hit the floor. Rob felt as if his heart stopped. "Carmine she's pregnant." Everyone stopped as his words registered. Rob shrugged Mike off as he ran to Lauren who was on the floor in a daze." You ok? The babies?"

"I'm okay just a little dazed." He looked her over and then lifted her in his arms.

"What the fuck did you just say." Mike asked now that he was up on his feet. " I said she's pregnant you idiot." Rob held Lauren tightly against him.

Lauren looked up at Rob. Who was pregnant she wonder?

"Lauren what happened?" Rob looked up to see Liam not just one Liam but two at the door. He felt as if he just got another punch to the gut. Francesca said. Lauren was having twins." You slept with Liam too. Is that why you're pregnant with twins?" Lauren was flabbergasted. Rob walked her across the bar and handed her to the first twin he came to then he punched the shit out of the other one."You can share that to assholes." Rob walked out the bar.

Ian stumble back grabbing his eye. Everything happened to him because he looked like Liam. Lauren jumped from Liam's arms and ran after Rob. " Rob stop please wait." She ran to catch up to him. "Rob I haven't slept with anyone but you and I'm definitely not pregnant."

He stopped and turned around."Why should I believe anything you say Lauren."

"Because I I'm telling you the truth and I love you and I've been a fool." She walked towards him. "And I'm not going to let you walk away from me after all these years." She was standing directly in front of him looking up into his eyes. She reached out touching his bruised cheek he winced. He had a cut over his eye his lip was busted and his jacket ripped she was going to kill her brothers. "Let me take care of you Robert."

He gave her a lopsided smiled. Looking down into her eyes. "You had at I love you." He pulled her into his arms molding her body to his and kissed her.

Lauren sat at the bar waiting patiently for Rob everyone had arrived except him. The bar was crowded with only family and friends for the private reopening of Larry's. Her parents, Rob's mom and sister Vinny and Cella Binochi , Sal and Giana Moretti even the Montogomery brothers she couldn't leave them out .Even though she wanted to kill Ian and Eric she had a plan to get them back. "You ok?" Lauren turned to see Francesca standing next to her. "Just wondering where Rob is.'

"He's on his way he had to make a quick stop." Angelo informed her as he came up behind his wife. "Thanks Angelo I was getting worried."

Larry gave Angelo and Francesca a signal. "Lauren walk with me to the ladies room."

"Ok French." It was then that she saw him come in the bar. He spoke to Larry and then Angelo who pointed at them he smiled at her as he approached friends and family shaking his hand patting him on the back. Her father actually gave him a hug and whispered something in his ear. She wondered what he said as they both looked at her. Her father looked teary eyed. He was finally at her side. He was smiling. She smiled back. Then she noticed that the music had stopped . She hoped the sound system hadn't blown. Then she heard Larry say here Robbie. Why did Larry hand Rob the mic. Everybody was quiet. Rob had not uttered a word yet. Then she watch as he held her hand and went down on one knee. "Lauren Maria Rizzoli I'm asking you in front of all our friends and family will you make me a much happier man and marry me?" Lauren smiled putting her hands to her face the tears welled up and poured down . Then she felt a nudge and looked over at Frenchy who was crying and mouthing say yes.

She looked back at Rob" Yes Robert Alonzo Deluca I will marry you. She watch as he opened a box and pulled out the engagement ring placing it on her finger. The bar went wild, as he stood and kissed his fiancée.

While In the back of the bar.

Ian was nursing his black eye with a cold beer, Carmine and Stephan where having a drink laughing about their stupid brothers while Liam kissed Josey and Dr. Eric had just meet his match and his hormones were raging because a detective named Tamara Deluca had just told him she loved to restrain her men, and she wondered did he prefer stockings or cuffs.

A/N If You liked It Must Be Her check out Caught and Cuffed Eric and Tamara's story and also Ms. Fix It thanks for reading Marci:)