Chapter Twenty two

A/N Hello guys, thanks for continuing to read comment and vote.

Liam felt like he was walking on sunshine everything was going great he had paid of Cooder and told him to keep it quiet he Josey were back together. Everything was great that was until he decided to hang with his brothers and watch their favorite show Duck Dynasty  and the finale of the Game of Thrones everything was good they ate and drank then of course The puppet master had to start. “So Liam have you decided what your wearing to the engagement party?” Bluffffffffffff. The beer shot everywhere. “What fucking engagement party?” Eric looked at Ian who pretended not to notice what was going on as he drank his beer. “What fucking engagement party Ian.” He looked at Liam with an identical look. “The one  your future brother in laws decided to plan when we all got drunk last week. By the way you owe me three hundred dollars.”

“Fuck you Ian. I’m not paying shit and you better get out of this bullshit engagement party.” Liam stood up from his chair.” She’s yours you look like me you’ve been taking her out I’m quite sure you’ve kissed her and who knows what else. You marry her.”  Ian stood up as Eric stepped between them. “What did you just say.” Ian looked over at his twin they shared so much but were very different .  “ I said since you like pretending to be me you either break it off with Lauren or you marry her.”  On that note he left. Eric started to laugh. “What the fuck is funny?” Ian asked falling back into his seat.  This situation..it’s going to make a good topic on the show. “You do realize this shit is your fault.”

“I didn’t make you pretend to be Liam you chose to you could have said No.”

“ Fuck you Eric. I have to tell this girl it’s over. Her brothers are going to kill me.”

“You have brothers too.” Stephan put in.

Liam was at Lauren’s house in less than thirty minutes ringing the bell.” Who is it.”

“It’s me Lauren.” Lauren opened the door to find Liam standing there  looking flustered.  “ Come in what’s wrong.”  Here he was at Lauren’s having to explain about his twin. He backed away when she reached for his hand. “Are you ok?” She said letting her hands fall to her sides.

“No I’m not.” He walked in and  started pacing  she sat down an watched.  She had her own problems. “What’s going on Liam?” It was then that he stopped and noticed the dark circles under her eyes and that she wasn’t her usual happy go lucky self. “You look terrible Lauren.”

She smiled. “We’ll thanks.”

“No seriously, what’s wrong with you.”

She squirmed in her chair for a second. “I can’t marry you because I’m in love with someone else.” She  covered her eyes with both hand and sat back and waited for bomb to go off. Just a thud. She peeked through her fingers to fingers no Liam. Than she looked down on the floor . He was spread out.  She jumped up to finding him holding his chest with his eyes closed. “Liam are you ok.”

He opened his eyes to see her looking down at him. “I feel so relieve Lauren, I’m happy for you.”

She smiled helping him to his feet. “Who is the lucky guy?”

“Rob. “

“Lauren he’s your cousin that’s incest.”

He watched as her cheeks turned fire engine red. “He’s not my cousin. Liam”

He knew his mouth was open he couldn’t find the words. She had lied the whole time he wanted to kill her. “You let me propose to you in Italy and you were there with another man.”