chapter twenty four

A/N Okay guys here is another update hope you like it please vote and comment. I'm working hard on these updates it's like flowing out on to the paper then to my computer screen.

Rob sat at the breakfast bar with his name sake Robbie cooing and drooling all over his sleeve of his  Armani shirt. It still amazed him that his best friend was not only a husband but a father of three boys and a girl. " Your fucking domesticated man." Angelo turned to Rob giving him a stern look. "Damn it Rob stop cursing in front of the kids."

"Oh yeah I forgot sorry."He looked around at the kids and Angelo. "It just amazes me that one day your this tiger in the boardroom and the next your Mr. Dad."Yeah well welcome to my world." He said tossing a dirty diaper in the pail like a basketball.

"How do you do it? Cook, work, and change diapers." Angelo smiled at his friend. Pulling two beers from the fridge he opened them then handed Rob one. "I multi task and I call Cella and Giana to cook and clean that way they spend time with these four and I get to rest and do some work."

"You fu...freaking genius." They taped beers. "Frenchy just loves my mother's cooking. We go over my parents she's like Cella he has your sauce recipe down to a tee." Rob laughed chocking on the beer at Angelo mimicking French. "Man I just take the credit. The only problem is Vinny to keep his mouth shut  all the boys must  wear Eagles gear on game Sunday. My angel is a Raider cheerleader of course it's a sacrifice but some an agreement was made my secret is keep his mouth stays closed. "You and your pops are crazy man."

"I can't help it, I'm not a super parent like Francesca. She can hold Sophie in one arm feeding her ,on the phone talking and cook and she keeps the house clean it is always spotless on her days and mine too but you know she's this incredible woman. I not made like that."

"And neither is she boozo. She has two maids from her service come over after you leave for work and their gone before you get home dummy." Angelo stopped feeding little Sal who was protesting because he wanted his bottle back. "No"

"Yes, she Lauren it was just too much with four kids."

"And you've know how long."

"Lauren happened to mention it one day but what's the difference you get Cella and Giana she get the maids. It's even."

"It's the principle Rob."

"You better not tell her I told you Angelo."

"I won't I'll get her to tell me herself."

"I bet you will Magic Mike."

Angelo smiled. "So what's up with you and Lauren."

Angelo noticed the change  immediately Rob wasn't happy.

"There is no me and Lauren any longer and really there never was especially after last night.

"What happened last night." Angelo looked at his sleeping son in Rob's arm and switched off  babies letting him feed why he laid Robbie down.  

"I went over to Laurens to talk and I was going to knock and something told me to look in the window. She was with Liam.

"Okay so were getting on what?"

"They were cuddled up on the couch laughing and smiling probably talking about their engagement party and wedding."

"Rob man I'm sorry I thought you and Lauren would make it happen."

"I'm moving on. I'm letting her go."

"No you're not." They both turned to see Francesca standing in the doorway. "You can't let her go now Rob."

"French It's a lost cause. She's happy with Liam their getting  married their having and engagement party next week." He got up rocking the baby who was getting upset.

"But you can't let her marry him."

"You keep saying that. I can't stop her. She has a mind of her own."

" Rob believe me when I say she can't marry him." Rob stood still his eyes on Francesca she knew something the question was what."What do you know French."

"Look she just can't marry him it's not going down. Francesca walked away this was not good she was not suppose to tell Robert but she had to didn't she they were both her friends someone had to step in.

"Why.' Both men asked in unison. "Francesca you are not making sense why can't Lauren marry Liam? What do you know?" She looked at Robs pleading eyes how could she not tell him. "Damn it you two she's pregnant with twins Rob. That's why." She looked at Rob he handed Sal to her. "I feel sick." He ran to the bathroom where he let go of everything he had eaten that day which was only a bagel and a beer. Rinsing his mouth he looked up at the in the mirror he felt light headed and confused Lauren pregnant was it his or Liam's?

He went back into the kitchen to find Angelo and Francesca at the table waiting."How do I know if it's my kid or his French?" Francesca smiled at him."Me and Lauren talk the only man she's been with is you believe me those twins are yours you the one and only."

"I have to go guys."

"Where you going." Angelo asked.

"To find Lauren."

Angelo looked at Rob. "You need a ride."

"I'm fine." Angelo patted Rob on the back. "Welcome to my world buddy."

"She's at the bar Robbie." Francesca hollered as Rob ran for the door. Angelo smiled  looking at his wife playing with the baby. "Now Mrs. Binochi how long have you none that Lauren was pregnant?" Francesca looked over at her husband and smiled."Less than twenty four hours I would say."

"So Lauren told you she was pregnant?" Francesca hated when he interrogated her.She looked at him with his arched brow. "Francesca?"

"Not exactly." Angelo knew this sound like a fish story he shook his head in disbelief. "So babe if Lauren didn't tell you she was pregnant how did you come to this conclusion that she was?"

She wouldn't make eye contact he knew he just wanted her to admit it. "So French how do you know Lauren is pregnant?" She looked at him finally giving him eye contact. "Albert told me in a dream alright." Angelo closed his eyes shaking his head his wife, her mother and even the grandmother and these damn psychic fish." So Albert told you that Lauren was having twins."

Francesca swallowed hard thinking back to what Albert said "French let's not jump the gun on this let Lauren tell you first." "Yes and No."

"Francesca there is no yes and no. You just told Robert that Lauren was pregnant with twins mind you and it all came from a figment of you imagination." Saved by the bell Francesca jumped up from the table baby in arm to answer the bell. Angelo was sitting at the table with a beer when she came back. "Guess who brought us dinner?" Angelo watch Gina and Cella take over as usual.  Cella walked over to her son kissing his cheek."Hey baby."

"Hey ma." What' wrong with you two? Cella asked. Then she remembered. "Giana didn't Bobbie tell you they would be fighting over Albert?"

"Yeah." Giana answered. Francesca smiled smugly at Angelo. "You're not off the hook yet Frenchy." He winked.