Chapter-1

Anna's POV:

(A/N: Sorry the starting is very cliché, but don't stop here...the story is not so cliché)

Beep.Beep..Beep.My alarm went off and I got up. Its 5 'o clock in the morning. Yes, I got up at 5 only because I have to read for my test today. I wasted all of my time yesterday and now I  have to give up my sleep for it. Argh. I hate it. 

"Did you get up sweetie??" my mom chirped from the kitchen."Yes, mom!!"

I got up from my bed, brushed my teeth and started studying.

After one hour I got ready for college aka living hell on earth and went off in my car.

My driver John, stopped the car in front of the main gate as vehicles were not allowed inside.

In front of me was St. Knobs college. All the rich and mighty students come here. I hate them, even if I am one of these pathetic children of so-called high-class people.

As I entered my class I was hugged by my best friend, Araminta.

"Hi Anna, how was your weekend?" she asked. Ara was the daughter of Mr Roosevelt, one of the top business tycoons of our country. She has a younger brother, Jacob, he is 15 years old. As her father has fallen ill, Ara has taken control of the company. I always wonder how she manages everything.

"It was a normal weekend, Ara"

"Why? didn't you go shopping with your mom?"

"Nope, she had an urgent meeting to attend so I was alone watching movies." My mom and I always have mother-daughter-time every weekend. But this time it was not possible. I felt bad, but it was not her fault. My father forces her to help him.

My father is the owner of Payne group of industries. We have our industries all over the world. Yeah, it's great but, even if we have a lot of money, we don't have strong bonding. I see my father once in two weeks or sometimes a month. I guess he doesn't even know which grade I am in. My mother is here most of the time but sometimes even she goes off to London at once. My father takes his business very seriously. He married my mother after she was pregnant with my elder brother Niall. I haven't seen my brother for a long time. After he took in charge of half of the industries, he has become very busy. Even then he calls me often. My mother is the sweetest person I have ever met. She has always held my back and supported me.

"oh..but don't worry buddy, next time I will take you for shopping." before I could reply the first bell rang.

Soon it was the last period and I returned home.

"Mom!! I am back!!" I shouted."mom?"

"Your mother has gone to London for a week ma'am. she has sent a message telling that she is sorry for leaving you alone again." Maria, my maid said.

I sighed sadly and went to my room.

I changed my dress and finished my homework. It was just 7 o' clock by then. I laid down on the bed staring at my ceiling. 

"Why am I always alone? I want somebody who will love and take care of me. I don't want anybody to leave me. I would like to be a poor person than live a rich boring life like this."

It has become a habit of talking to myself in my room now.

"I am always with you love" somebody replied.

"Oh great, now I can hear voices in my head. I guess this is how people become a victim of loneliness."

"I am not a voice in your head, beautiful" the same voice said again.

I must be going crazy. I got up and looked all around searching for an intruder in my room. There was no one. I should go and get some fresh air. I went downstairs and told my driver to take me to the nearby park. 

When I returned home, there were no more voices. 

"I must really get a break from this life." with that thought in my head, I made my way to the bed and slept soundly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the first chapter. If you did then please vote and comment. Thank you.

And, THIS. IS. NOT. A. TWILIGHT. FANFIC