Chapter-14

The next day I packed my bag and stood outside my house for Euan to come and pick me up. 

After waiting for half an hour a black Lamborghini came and stood in front of me

After waiting for half an hour a black Lamborghini came and stood in front of me. The window of the driver's seat opened and an excited looking Euan smiled widely at me.

"Ready to go girlfriend?" 

"Yep. As ready as I'll ever be. You seem to be pretty excited to make Ara jealous." I said sitting on the passenger seat after keeping my bag on the back seat.

He chuckled lightly. "Of course, I am waiting for the moment when she will come running into my arms." he said dreamily.

"Do you think she will do that?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah. Why? don't you?"

"Nope, because the Ara I know will not do that." I said putting my seatbelt on.

"Then what do you think she will do?" he turned towards me.

"You will see for yourself when that moment comes. Now lets go to your house so that we can keep my bag there and then go to school." I said with d deep regret of what I was about to do. My gut feeling was telling me this was all going wrong. 

"Okay." he said starting the engine.

                                                                                ----------^^**^^---------

As soon as I got out of the car after Euan, the whole school looked at me. All the girls were looking at me as if I was a new specie on this earth and all the boys were looking at me with curiosity  to see what is there in me which Euan liked.

Euan came beside me and caught my hand and started to walk towards my class. I could feel all the fan girls of Euan looking at me with jealousy as soon as Euan caught my hand.

As soon as I entered my class all started whispering and looking at me. God I hate being 'the centre of attention'.

 God I hate being 'the centre of attention'

"Hey Anna." Ara said from her seat. She was looking happy. I guess she hadn't seen that small act of mine and Euan's just now or she might have heard from the gossipers of our class but didn't believe them. I feel so bad already, should i just stop it before it gets worse?