Chapter-5

"Anna will you please wait for me outside?" Ara asked her eyes still fixed on Euan.

"But..." I started.

"Please Anna. I will tell you everything about it after I finish talking with him." Ara pleaded, her eyes were on the verge of tears.

" Ara pleaded, her eyes were on the verge of tears

I frowned. "OK, I will be waiting for you. Come soon." 

I went outside the game room and started wandering around the house.

"Do you need anything Miss?" a maid asked me. I don't even know how she suddenly appeared in front of me.

"No, no thank you,," I said with a small smile. I turned around and started walking the opposite side as if I knew this house very well, when I turned back she was not there any more so I continued admiring the house.

There were many doors all around me. But a particular set of doors caught my eyes.

They were two large dark brown  doors with two handles. Many different kinds of designs were made on the doors. It looked very old. Before I could think of what was happening, I was inside the room. I was kind of attracted to this room. I felt as if I belonged in there. The room was luxurious. Dark blue coloured walls with a king-sized bed. It had couch near the big sized windows, a lamp beside the bed. There was an old painting of I-don't-know-whom or which creature. 

"Don't you know that you should knock the door before entering a room?" a voice startled me.

And when I turned back to see who the owner of the voice was, I hadn't expected to see Euan's big brother. I still don't know his name even if he was so famous.

"I ..umm..s-sorry..I will leave" I said looking down at once. My face became hot, I guess my face wasn't used to see such  good looking boys talking directly to me. I quickly started making my way towards the door when all at once he caught my hand.  I looked at him with my eyes wide open. What the hell is he doing?

"You just can't tell sorry. Sorry doesn't work for  every mistake in this world." A smirk was plastered on his beautiful face. "You will have to face a punishment."

WHAT??!! "But it was just a small mistake. I can't help if your room looks so inviting. This is ridiculous. A punishment for entering your room without permission? Are you some kind of king or something that I disrespected you?!! You can't go around giving punishments." my voice was very loud at the end. 

That stupid smirk was still plastered on his face. His eyes held amusement. He chuckled and said, "Your cute." 

I looked at him dumb folded. Cute?! Is he trying to flirt with me? But you know my body reacts faster and very stupidly, and  at last, I blushed while I had to be angry with him. 

"Now ready for the punishment?" he asked looking directly into my eyes.

Wow, those beautiful eyes can never stop mesmerising me. These two brothers have to take up a modelling career, seriously.

"yeah.." I said faintly still looking into his eyes. When he grinned widely then I realised what I had said.

I groaned loudly. "Don't worry princess, you won't even realise when the punishment has even finished." he said coming near me. I started going back, until my back hit the table in the room. (A/N: I know that this scene happens in every romance novel ...but I didn't have any other idea..keep reading!!)

"What do you .." I started asking. But he cut me off with his lips crashing into mine. MY eyes went wide but as he started to move his lips against mine my eyes started to close on its own. Even I started kissing him back without protesting. His lips tasted so sweet and minty. But as I wanted more of his lips on mine he pulled away. We both were slightly out of breath. 

He looked at me, his eyes showing different kinds of emotions. 

"Go. Your punishment is finished." 

First he himself comes and kisses me and now he says 'go'? just one word 'go'? how rude...even if the kiss felt so good I regretted kissing such a rude fellow.

I was fuming with anger. I didn't say a word and just left slamming the door behind me without looking behind.

Gosh!! I hate Good-looking boys. They always think that the can take advantage of girls. I know that all boys are not like him. But I hate HIM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear readers!! thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you liked it. please vote and comment!!