Chapter-11

I slowly made my way to him. My eyes stuck on him. Is he going to kiss me again? What if he kills me? He is a vampire after all. I could already imagine my body lying in the class with a small bite mark on my neck and all the blood in my body sucked by him. 

 He was looking straight through me as if trying to read my mind.

"I have seen your records, Anna. You are pretty bad at math," he said looking at me.

"Huh?" I was confused. I knew I was bad at maths. Is he trying to embarrass me or something? There were kids who were worse than me.

"And your mother has asked us to take special care of your studies as she is not able to give much attention to you." he folded his arms across his chest and smirked at me. I knew that something was going through his mind which would cause me to shout at my mother."So today onwards you will be tutored by me after school for an hour in the library." his eyes were shining with happiness while saying this.

"What??!!" I said shocked. "But I can help myself. I just didn't give much attention to my studies from the past two months."

"Really? Then how will you explain these 'C's on your report card of the past 6 months?" he asked, coming closer to me. I could smell his strong cologne which was heavenly.

"But..but.." I tried to defend. I didn't want to stay back and break my head learning that stupid subject, that too with him.

"I am your teacher for the rest of the year as Mr Benson will not be able to continue. So, you will have to listen to what I say," he said, his face coming closer to mine with each word. At last, it was so close that his lips were inches away from mine. If I would raise my head a little then our lips would crash into each other.

At once the scene of me and him kissing in the palace came back to my mind and the way he acted after that. A fit of sudden anger erupted in me and I took steps away from him, maintaining a good distance between us. He smirked at me. He wanted to play, did he? Well, I am not so easy as other girls. If he wants to use me then I won't let him to. 

"Okay," I said. He was shocked.

"What?" there was a big frown on his forehead.

"I am ready for tutoring. I'll be waiting for you after school in the library, sir ." I said emphasising the word 'sir' and faking a smile at him I went out of the class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!!..hope you enjoyed it..

please vote and comment

Thank you!!...:) :)