Chapter-8

The next day was Saturday. Ara had taken off from her work for a day. I still didn't know what she does in her 'alpha work'. 

I woke up and brushed and took bath. Ara was still sleeping. I guess she was very exhausted from yesterday. I felt bad for her.

I went down and ate my breakfast. Every time the dining table is full of food. My cook makes all the things they can so that I can eat whatever I want to. But to their disappointment, I don't even eat half of it. After breakfast, I went back to my room. Ara was using my bathroom. I waited outside the door patiently. I couldn't wait to ask her more questions. 

As Ara came out she saw me and smiled.

"I know you have a lot to ask but first let me have my breakfast." After she had her breakfast, I went straight to the point and started my question and answer session. 

"First of all, I want to know everything about Euan's family."

"OK..Euan's family is full of vampires. They are the royal family of vampires. His father is the king of vampires. Euan's brother is the next heir of the crown. He-" I cut her off by asking,"What is his name?" She smiled teasingly, "very eager, are we?" 

I quickly covered up saying, "No, NO nothing like that." fortunately she didn't push the topic much.

"Euan's brother's name is Nathaniel Drakos." I slowly hummed in response. "He is a very big player Anna."

"Yep. I have heard of him. But Euan is not like that is he?" Ara blushed hearing Euan's name but she again became sad at once.

"No, he isn't. That is why its so difficult to reject him. He is so perfect Anna. I don't know what to do." OH no. I didn't want her to cry all over again.

"Ara!!" I shouted. Her head went straight up checking our surroundings."What happened Anna?"

I laughed. "Nothing. Lets not talk about this now. You gotta show me your pack now. When are you taking me?" she smiled. She was about to reply when I got a doubt at once. "Ara, you said that nobody can know about your existence. Does that mean they will come to kill me now?"I asked suddenly panicking.

Ara chuckled "No stupid. I had already taken the permission of the Elders to tell you about it."

"They granted your wish so easily?"

"No, I had to make an agreement with them."

"What agreement?"

"An agreement saying that if you tell anybody else about our existence then I will be killed."

I was so shocked. She kept her life on an agreement for me? I had no words to say. I just went and hugged her tightly. I was so lucky to have a friend like her. 

"Thank you for everything Ara

"Thank you for everything Ara." I said a tear drop falling from my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please Vote and comment.