Chapter-9

Unknown's POV:

She is so beautiful. Her eyes went so wide when she heard me. I was the one who spoke to her in her room. Today I'll do it again. I know that she will feel scared and awkward talking to a person who is invisible, but that is the only way in which I can be near her and talk to her. It wouldn't have been possible without my cousin, Alex.  His power of becoming invisible is helping me to speak with her. 

I wanted to speak more to her when she came to the palace, but I couldn't. But I know that one day she will be here with me as my queen. She will be mine. She is my Anna. My Beloved.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Anna's POV :

At last, I reached the Packhouse. Here the Alpha, Beta and Gamma reside with their mates.

Ara led me to the front door. Even before we could ring the bell, the door opened to reveal a man with sun-kissed skin, brown coloured hair which were standing straight. He was beaming at me.

"Hello, you must be Anna. Ara has told a lot about you," he said his voice having a commanding tone.

"Hi, nice to meet you ...?"

"Jonathan Halls." he said giving me a smile, "I am the Beta of the pack." (A/N:Reminder: This is not twilight fanfic)

I returned the smile"Jonathan."

The Packhouse was a huge mansion. Maybe it was built for the whole pack to live in.

"Only 6 of us live here. But sometimes some of the members visit or live here for some days for the pack work." Ara said.

"Ara..sometimes I wonder if you can read my mind."

"Why?" she asked frowning a little.

"Like, even before I ask you the question, you would have answered it."

"Anna, we are best friends for a reason. Of course, I'll be knowing what is running through that little mind of yours," she said walking towards god knows where but even then I followed her.

We entered the kitchen where two women were cooking but mostly gossiping.

"Hey, Scar and Saph. meet my best friend-" Ara was cut short when one of the women came and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Oh my gosh, Your so pretty," she said looking at me as if I was an adorable cat. "Ara has told many things about you, I have always wanted to meet you", she gushed out.

I stood there awkwardly, without knowing what to say.

"Hello, I am Sapphire Gabe. A pleasure to meet you." the other girl said smiling sweetly at me, "And this idiot here is Scarlett Halls. Don't mind her. Her pregnancy hormones drive her crazy sometimes."

Scarlett gave Sapphire a glare. Then she turned towards me and smiled. 

"and even mood swings," Sapphire added.

"Scar, Saph, why don't you show Anna our pack? I have some Pack work to do."

"Sure, Alpha Ara." Saph said. Ara then went to finish her work leaving me with the two women.

"Come on girl, we got many places to see." Scar said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter. You will get a bigger chapter 10.

Hope you enjoyed it.  Please vote and comment.

Thank you. :) :)