Chapter-12

FOR ALL MY BELOVED READERS,  VOTERS,  COMMENTATORS.A BIG THANK YOU FOR EACH ONE OF THEM!! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND GETTING SUCH GREAT RESPONSE MEANS A LOT TO ME!! 
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!.HOPEFULLY, THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL GET THE SAME RESPONSE. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY BOOK TO READ. THANK YOU AGAIN!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT??" shouted Ara, a few heads turned towards us. Looking at us as if we were aliens from Mars.

We were in the cafeteria, eating our lunch, and I was narrating the incident which took place in the morning with the handsome vampire. 

"Shh.Ara, it's just the matter of 1 hour. I am not going to settle down with him."

"But..but you know what he is right? He can hurt you, Anna."

"I know Ara. That's the reason I have the secret weapon with me." I said smirking a little.

"What weapon?" Ara asked with a deep frown.

I slowly took it out of my bag and kept it in front of her.

"HA!HA!" She started laughing out loud and I joined her.

"You surely c-can defeat hi-him with a pepper spray!!" she said between her laughs. We were laughing like lunatics. I guess we were really looking like aliens now.

                                                                         ---------**^^**--------

I was sitting in the library waiting for him. Nathaniel Drakos.

He was already half an hour late. I was just about to get up and go when he came inside the library in a different yet casual dress this time.

He quickly made his way to the table I was sitting in and gave me a sheepish smile. 

"Sorry I had to go out for urgent work."

"Its fine sir," I said still impatient. I wanted this class to finish fast.

"Just call me Nate, Anna. Nate." He said smiling at me. 

That was the first time I had noticed the dimples on his cheeks. He was looking so beautiful with the smile on his face. 

"Umm..okay.Nate." I said. 

His eyes gleamed with joy when I said his name. Are all vampires like him?

"Okay then, shall we start?" he said taking out the textbook.

                                                                                       ---------^^^--------

After I returned back home, I took bath and then ate my dinner but I felt a little lonely. 

At night as I was about to turn off the lights I heard a sound. Somebody was hitting my window with pebbles. I took my hairbrush (hey! don't underestimate the power of a hairbrush) and made my way to the window. I opened it and saw a blonde man standing there. He was looking at me and smiling brightly. 

"Do I know you?" I asked trying to look at his face more clearly in the dark.

"Forgot me so soon beauty with brains?" he said with a fake pout. 

When he said that name my memory chip worked. He is the same guy I met in Nate's mansion.

"OH! hey!" I said recognising him.

"Can I come in? It's freezing out here," he said.

Should I let him in? What if tries to kill me? But I have many people in my house. He can't try to do something, can he? But he freaking lives with Vampires!

"Please I just want to tell you something very important," he said pleading. "I won't hurt you. Promise." he looked so promising. I couldn't resist those puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, come on in," I said sighing a little. He smiled widely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment!!

Thank you!!