Chapter-6

When I went back to the game room to get Ara and get out of this house, the game room was locked.

I searched for Ara but I didn't find her anywhere, so I just went out and thought of waiting for her for some time.

It was already getting pretty dark. I tried to call Ara a few times but she didn't pick up the phone. But at last, she did, "Ara! where are you? I have been searching all around the place for you."

"Anna, I am coming, wait for a few minutes. Stay at the entrance of the house." and she cut the call.

So, I just sat out there enjoying the wind blow on my face.

"What is a beautiful lady like you doing outside here in the cold?"

I turned and saw a man of maybe 23 years old with dark blonde hair, he had made it stand like Niall Horan, he had green piercing eyes, he was pretty tall and had a playful smile on his face. 

"Waiting for my Prince charming to come and get me I guess," I replied.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Come with me, my lady. Let me take you to our Wonderland."

I laughed out loud" Wonderland? seriously?" I asked laughing at him.

"uh. I couldn't think of anything else this moment." He said smiling sheepishly at me.

After my laughter died, he said, "with a beautiful face you even have a beautiful laugh" I blushed.

"Do you flirt with every girl you meet?"

"No, not every girl. Only those whom I feel are beautiful."

"But what if the person is not good from inside? Everything doesn't lie in beauty." I said.

He stared at me but before he could reply, Ara came out of the house. She looked very sad.

"Ara, are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"No am not. I'll tell you about it in the car. Come let's go." she said and made her way to the car.

When I started to walk behind her. A voice called out.

"Hey! beauty with brains!! I didn't get your name," he said showing his dazzling smile.

"Anna Payne," I said and smiled.

"And I am -" before he could tell his name Ara shouted from behind, "Anna come fast. Its getting dark." 

I ran to the car with one last look at the blonde boy who was looking at me. And then we drove off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody!!

hope you liked the chapter. please Vote and comment!! 

Thank you.. :)