Chapter-13

"WHAT?!" I yelled. 

"Not in a billion years I am going to do that!!" I shouted at him. 

Lucas, the blonde boy who was sitting in front of me was pleading me to do a thing which was impossible. 

"You just have to be his girlfriend for a week, Anna. Then Euan will do his work."

"B-But she is my best friend how can I be the girlfriend of a boy whom she likes? That is totally bitchy. I love my best friend. I won't be able to do this." I said. 

Apparently, Lucas wants me to become Euan's girlfriend for a week to make Ara jealous. Lucas doesn't know that I know about their world so he is making up a story of how Euan fell in love with Ara when he saw her at some place which I don't even know if it exists or not. And he says that after a week Ara will accept Euan and will become his girlfriend. 

"Look, Anna, Euan is totally devastated as Ara rejected him. And me being his best friend I want to do something which will make him better. Not only for him but even for Ara."

"How will it help Ara, Lucas?" I asked faking a confused look. I knew that Ara would be in a better state by accepting her mate but I didn't want Lucas to doubt me.

Lucas looked shocked. "Ahh..I-I..umm" he didn't know what to say. I wanted to laugh at his reaction but I controlled myself.

"Yeah!! Even Ara may get a boy who is perfect for her." I said smiling brightly. I didn't want to see him feel more uncomfortable.

"ha..yeah yeah..right," he said smiling uncomfortably.

"Okay then. I agree," he smiled brightly, "BUT.." his smile flattered a bit, "I will break up with him after one week. Okay?" 

"okay okay!! that's okay with me," he said getting up.

"You're leaving so soon?" I asked getting up after him.

"Why? do you want me to stay for some more time my dear Anna?" he said smirking at me. 

"what? no no.I just asked.." I started.

"I understand Anna. How can you resist a hot piece like me?" he said brushing his hair stylishly with his fingers. I must say he was handsome.

"You know if two hot pieces get together then the temperature of the earth may increase. And we don't want that to happen, do we?"  I said.

"Another hot piece? Where? I can't see anybody else here." he said looking around me.

"LUCAS !! get out of my house right now!!" I said my face becoming red with anger.

His eyes widened in shock. "okay okay..cool down a bit. I guess the temperature is already rising around me. Sorry. Bye!! see you soon." he said going out of the door.

"Bye.." I guess I spoke late, he was already gone.

As I entered my room, my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said answering it.

"I forgot to tell you that you have to live with Euan starting from tommorow in his mansion. Euan will pick you up at 7 o'clock. Be ready with all your bags and stuff. Bye! see you tomorrow!!" Beep. Beep. Beep. He didn't even wait for me to say anything! How can I live with him? A-and even Nate will be there in that mansion and to make it still more perfect I even have to face Ara in school tomorrow, what if she gets very angry with me?? 

Oh god, What have I got myself into??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you for reading!! 

Please Vote and comment!!