Chapter-26

Ara's POV:

"Thank you for showing me Anna's room Nate," I said going inside Anna's room.

"Uh..your welcome Ara. Please let me know if you're having any problem." He said still looking at Anna. 

"Yeah. See you later Nate" I said wanting him to go away so that I would be alone with Anna.

He gave a nod and left.

I turned to look at Anna and frowned, "Anna? Are you okay?" she was looking at her wrist which was bandaged. How did she get that?

"Huh?" she asked coming out of her thoughts, "Y-yeah, I am," she said sadly, "Ara, the things that I did in the past few days, I am sorry for that. But I do have a good rea-"

"Nate has told me everything, Anna. Even though I have accepted Euan now, I had to go through a lot of pain after that day. And I have already forgiven you, so you don't worry about it now." I said and faked a smile at her. I am never going to forgive her for the pain she has made me go through. I will make even you go through the same pain, Anna.

She smiled widely and hugged me tightly, "Thank you so much for saying that Ara. I really didn't want to do it. I was very sad to see you go through all that pain. If Nate wouldn't have told you about it, then I surely would have done it."

"But Anna," I said suddenly remembering her bandaged wrist, "what happened to your wrist? Did somebody hurt you?" I asked frowning a little. I narrowed my eyes at the little part which was seen before I could clearly see what it was, Anna covered that part with her hand. 

"Its n-nothing Ara. I just got hurt while cooking," she said not making eye contact with me. Cooking? ha! Does she think that I would take her lie so easily? "How is your pack work going on? What about Saph and Scar?" she asked changing the topic. Whatever is behind the bandage, I will find it out for sure.

"Everything is great. And even Saph and Scar are doing good" I said sitting on the couch," Anna?"

"Hmm?" she replied.

"you know that you can tell me everything right?" I said looking at her in the eyes.

"Yes, I do. I am happy that all the misunderstanding between us are cleared. I can talk to you about everything like before." she said smiling at me.

I grinned.

                                                                                      --------^^^-------

Nate POV:

She is so beautiful. She was wearing a floral sundress. Her long hair was left open. Slowly she made her way towards me, walking between the rose plants.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked as soon as she reached near. 

"I wanted to talk about the incident that happened this morning. I didn't know how your skin got burnt. Please believe me, Anna, I have no idea how that happened. It has never happened before. I am really sorry." I pleaded in front of her.  

She just stared at me.

"What happened? Say something, Anna." 

"I don't know what to say, Nate. I really don't. All these things which are happening with me are totally unexpected. My life has totally changed after I met you guys. I am just waiting patiently for this dream to finish, even though I know that this is not a dream." she looked at her wrist," And about my wrist, don't worry about it. I know that you wouldn't do such a thing. There is no reason for you to do so." she softly smiled at me. How can she look so beautiful by just wearing a small smile on her face? Her eyes had a twinkle in them. Even if she is going through a hard time now, she was trying to smile. She is waiting patiently for all this to finish.

If she is Luke's beloved, then why am I feeling like this now? Why am I longing for her? When she smiled at me I felt the same way as I had felt for Sophia. I am sure that she is my beloved. But if even Luke is feeling the same way, do we have the same beloved? It is not possible, is it?

"And yeah, yesterday I saw your mother at the palace. She really is gorgeous." Anna said while sitting on the stone bench. I gritted my teeth. I really didn't want to talk about Malice now.

"Well, she really isn't my mo-"

"Oh my goodness! What are you doing here with Anna, Nate? I just heard from Luke that Anna is his beloved. You shouldn't be here with her my dear son." speak of the devil and the devil appears.

Malice walked towards us with Luke following her. What is he doing with her?

"We are just friends mother." my heart ached while telling that," And I do know that she is Luke's beloved." Luke glared at me and came and stood beside Anna. I felt like punching his face for standing so close to her, but I couldn't. I should solve this matter soon, or I will not be able to control myself.

"And you are Anna, right my dear?" Malice said smiling a little too sweetly at Anna. She went in front of her and stood, "You can call me Malice sweetheart." she turned towards me, "I must say, Luke is very lucky to find such a beautiful beloved." she smirked at me," Isn't it Nate?"

I couldn't take it any more. I left the garden with a last glance at Anna. 

I am sure that all this is happening because of Malice. She is surely involved in this. I should solve this problem before she does something worse than this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really very sorry for not updating for the past one month, or maybe it is more than a month.

I will try to update frequently from now.

I guess this chapter was very short and boring, but the next chapter will be a filler.

Please vote if you liked it. And if you didn't then comment and tell me the reason for it.

:)