Chapter-18

"Anna...Anna!!" I could hear somebody faintly call out my name. I was still in my sleep. I didn't want to leave the lovely bed right now. It's so comfy.

"Ah...go away I want to sleep. Five more minutes!" I said to the person who was trying to wake me up.

"Anna...get up in the next 10 seconds or else I'll do something you have never expected me to do."

"Do whatever you want, but I am never going to leave this comfy bed." my voice came out a little muffled due to the pillow.

"Are you sure?" he asked. Whoever he was.

I slowly hummed in sleep. 

"Okay, then 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3.." by then I was slowly falling into my dreamland with my unicorns.

..2..1..sorry Anna!!" And all at once, I was completely drenched in ice cold water.

"What the --" I opened my eyes and saw the person who threw water on me, standing in front of me with a bucket in hand and a big smile on his face, Euan the great. 

"No cursing in the morning Anna. You should always start your day with a big smile on your face." He said showing his pearly teeth and waving his hands around him to show how beautiful the morning is.

I was shivering in cold, "Your so dead." I said and got off the bed at once. Before I could jump at him, he ran out of the door.

"Euan wait. I won't leave you. How dare you pour water on me?" I shouted and went out of the door running.

I was so engrossed in planing ways to kill him and running after Euan that I didn't see the person in front of me and I dashed into that person. I was just about to fall on the ground when a pair of hands caught me by my shoulders.

"Whoa, careful there Anna. We don't want to break our bones, do we?" Lucas said smiling at me.

I could smell his freshly shaved face and his cologne. 

"uh..yeah. Sorry, I was in a hurry." I said trying to smile with my whole body dripping in water.

"It's okay. It is already 7:30 and you have just 30 minutes to go off to college. Why aren't you dressed up yet?" he asked looking at my state.

"Wait. What?!! Only freaking 30 minutes?" 

"Don't worry Anna, we will go together to school. So, just get ready fast and come to the main door by 28 minutes. We can reach college by just 2 minutes."(A/N: That was a little stupid. I agree.)

"In 2 minutes? And how is that possible? Do you know magic or something?" I asked crossing my arms. A wizard in middle of vampires?

"Ah...I wish I knew. But no, I don't. But I have something much more exciting than that." he said with a smirk.

"Please don't tell me that we are going to ride on a horse." 

"what? No. Out of all the things, a horse? really Anna?" he said shaking his head and smiling a little.

"Hey! I can't help it. I have not gone anything faster than a horse on road." 

"Not even a motorbike?" A MOTORBIKE?!

"See you in sometime Anna. Get ready as soon as you can!" he said before I could reply to his question earlier.

And, A motorbike? He is joking, right? 

27 minutes (not exactly  27 mins: P..jst approx)  later I was standing outside the main entrance. Just as I was about to call out for Luke, I heard a loud roar from the garage. I went to the garage to check for the thing which was making noise. As soon as I entered the garage my jaw dropped. There were all types of cars in there along with bikes. There was even my favourite Porsche Cayman. I was standing in front of it staring at its beauty. 

"Ahem Ahem" somebody coughed from somewhere

"Ahem Ahem" somebody coughed from somewhere. I looked all around me but I couldn't see anyone.

"I am here, inside the car." I whipped my head straight to see golden eyes staring back at me. 

"Oh, ah..hi" I smiled waving my hand awkwardly. 

"What are you doing in here? shouldn't you be in college by now?" he asked looking at his watch," its almost time for the first class, come inside the car, we will go together" he said gesturing towards the seat beside him.

"There is no need for that. She is going with me, Nate." Out of nowhere, Luke came with his bike.

I saw Nate clenching his jaw tightly, his grip on the steering wheel tightened from which his knuckles turned white. 

"And who decided that? She is going with me. Come inside the car right now Anna." Nate said in a low voice. But it was deadly.

I didn't want two people fighting for me. It was stupid," Nate, I had agreed to go with Luke in the morning so I'll be going with him. So, don't start fighting over stupid things. Let's go Luke" I said climbing on the motorbike.

Nate's POV:

My eyes started changing colour as I saw my own beloved get in a motorbike with some other man. Luke wouldn't have done this if he knew that Anna was my beloved. But he shouldn't have even taken Anna with him. Watching her sit so close to him with her soft arms around that jerk makes my blood boil like hell.

First Euan makes her his girlfriend and now Lucas is taking her in his bike.

"Ahh!!" I shouted loudly and punched the steering wheel in front of me, it broke. That was the advantage of being the Prince of Vampires, I wouldn't get hurt even if I hit something harder than my bones. But it didn't help with my anger. I guess I should take off today and take off my anger at something or else I will kill each and every thing that comes in my way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my beloved readers!!

Sorry for the delay in the update. I hope this chapter made you happy.

How was it? Good? Bad? please comment and tell me.

And yeah....don't forget to vote. You know just a click on the small cute little star at the end. PLease do vote!! 

Thank you!!!!