Chapter-32

Anna's POV:

"Nate?" I slowly opened the door which was ajar.

I saw him standing in his balcony. I quietly went and stood beside him. I knew he had sensed me even before I opened the door but he didn't look at me. Is he ignoring me? Or maybe he needs to collect his thoughts before talking. Anna enough of self-talk!

"Nate? Are you alright?" I asked keeping my hand on his stiff shoulder. It slightly relaxed under my touch. He had a cup of wine in his hand. Do vampires drink wine? I didn't know that. No, it was blood. Maybe diluted.(A/N lol)

"I am sorry you had to see that Anna." He said remorsefully.

"I had to see it one day or the other. Its good that I came to know about it early. But don't worry about it now. " I said trying to comfort him, while I myself hadn't forgotten those horrific scenes.

"I am not worrying about it. Its just -just, I can't forget that you being my beloved had to go through that much. I don't even know how you felt when you saw me in that condition."

I kept quiet waiting for him to tell everything, he must have gone through much more than me.

"When Sophia died, I felt my heart breaking into two pieces. I didn't even have my mother to share my feelings with. I couldn't tell anybody about it. And when Malice entered the palace as the Queen, my frustration, anger and sadness increased even more than before. I couldn't control it. And- and.." a few drops of water fell from his eyes making his cheeks wet. I hugged him tightly.

"Shh..Its ok Nate. Its all over now. I know you can't control that part of your brain, but don't allow even it to control you. I am here now right? You can tell me whatever you want. But promise me that you 'll never let your anger and possessiveness out of control. Keep in mind that I am yours now. Alright?"

I heard him sigh deeply, hugging me still more tight if possible.

                                                              -------------------------------------------- 

                                                             *********************************

                                                               --------------------------------------------

"arghh!.." I shouted in sleep trying to shut my alarm off. I tried to reach it but it fell on the floor and somehow I felt its sound had increased a hundred times more. I slowly opened my eyes with a big scowl on my face. Great way to wake up on a Sunday morning. Wait a min. I had set the alarm for 7:30 because Nate had said that he would be at my door at 8. But I had already snoozed it three times. That means I just have 15 mins left. Shit!! A really great way of waking up on a day of my first date, Wow! Anna stop self talking and get to work!

I ran down the steps three at a time and reached the hall within the time, but I wasn't, I was five minutes late and Nate was already in the hall waiting for me. He must have thought that I am so tardy.

"I am so sorry am late. I just woke up a bit.." I started apologizing as soon as I saw Nate infront of me.

"Its okay Anna. I don't bother waiting for you." He said checking me out. I blushed. And don't bother to even ask how he was looking 'cause he was as usual looking very HOT.

"So..let's go?" I asked acting a bit weird. Anna stop embarrassing yourself!

"Yeah" he said opening the main door for me. I mumbled a thanks and got into the car which was right infront of the house. Nate came after me and stood beside the car looking at me through the window. What happened to him?