Chapter-10

I turned off the engine as I stopped my car in front of my house.It was already 8 o'clock . I was so exhausted from all the walking I had done around the pack grounds. Ara's pack was a very big one. I even saw some wolves running and training . Scar and Saph showed me every part of the pack. They were very talkative. I can't believe that there was no damage done to my ears. 

I had my dinner and went to bed. But surprisingly I didn't get even a wink of sleep. I was tossing and turning trying to sleep when I heard a voice. The same voice. Again.

"Can't sleep beautiful?"

I felt as if I had heard the voice before, but I couldn't recognise it enough.

"Who are you?" I asked looking all around me.

"You can't see me love. Just think that I am your guardian." The voice said.

"Guardian?"

"Yes." 

"But how can I be sure that you won't hurt me? You are a voice I am talking to. I don't even know your name."

"You will get to know everything soon my dear. Till then just be patient and trust me."

"I can't trust you. I have just spoken to you two times. How will I be able to trust you so easily?"

There was a pause. He didn't reply.

"Hello? Are you there?"

"It's fine if you can't trust me now. Let's just get to know each other and then you can decide."

"Do you mean by communicating in this way?"

"Yes, sweetheart." his voice gave me shivers. Whenever he spoke I felt calm and soothing.

"Okay, Its fine with me. but you will have to show your face eventually. Okay?" I asked. I desperately wanted to see the face behind that beautiful voice. I have no idea how I was talking to some invisible person without running out of the room like a crazy person.

"Sure my love." his voice sounded happier than before."Good night love."

My eyes were already feeling heavy with sleep. I could faintly see a person standing beside my bed before going into a deep slumber.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day I woke up at 7:30 and quickly got ready for school.

I heard a loud horn outside my house. It must be Ara. She had to pick me up for school today. I quickly ate the last piece of bread in my plate and dashed out of the door.

"Hey, Anna!! Come fast we will be late for school." Ara shouted.

"Hello to you too Ara," I said sitting in her car.

As soon as we reached the school we could hear the first bell ringing. We hurried off to our first classes.

My first class was Algebra. Urgh. The day itself is starting with mathematics. The class room door was closed. That's abnormal because Mr Benson, our maths teacher never closes the door.

I knocked on the door and I heard a faint voice telling me to come in. I slowly opened the door and saw a man dressed in a light blue shirt and black formal pant with a black-rimmed spectacle writing a sum on the board. He turned around, as I looked at his face my breath got caught in my throat. He was so handsome. I got lost in his beauty.

"Anna!" He shouted. I jumped in surprise and looked around. All the boys were snickering seeing me and all the girls were busy admiring the Greek god's beauty.

"I..-I sorry s-sir. I l-late." I stuttered.

He just told, "Its fine. go take your seat." What? only that much? I was expecting more conversation.

I just went and sat on my seat.

"Okay students. This is how we do it..." then I ignored whatever he was telling as I was lost in his actions and his eyes. The shirt was not so tight on his body but I could faintly see the boundaries of his muscles. Suddenly I remembered somebody who looked the same way as he did and he had the same eyes.Omg!

"Anna

"Anna. Come and solve this sum." He said smirking at me. Seeing my shocked face I am sure he might have already guessed that I have discovered who he is. His eyes held different emotions, amusement, adoration and I couldn't find the other one.

"Anna?" he called out again. I saw him, his golden eyes were shining in the daylight.

I got up and slowly made my way towards him. He was watching each step that I took and I was watching his every action.

My eyes fell on his red lips. The same lips that  had kissed. I shook my head from all the thoughts remembering that he is a vampire, an animal. 

I went and took the chalk but the sum in front of me wasn't making any sense. Slowly somebody came behind me and held my hand holding the chalk. He started to do the sum. I slowly turned my head sideways to look at his face. He was so close to me. I could feel his breath on my neck. I gulped, is this even legal? What if he is kicked out for acting like this with a student!

"Here, done. Please be more attentive in the class Anna. Now you can go back to your seat." he said turning towards me.

I felt a little disappointed. Anna!! I called out to my consciousness. He is just a player. That too a vampire player. Don't get attracted to him. I didn't look back and took my seat.

He continued with the class.

The bell rang and I hurriedly went out of the class. 

The entire time I could feel his eyes on me. 

Even if I had kept my head down and tried to stare at the sum on the board other than his face, I could see the few glances he took at me. And gave a knowing smirk every time our gazes met. It was suffocating.

As I was leaving the class, I could feel his eyes on my back but I didn't dare to turn back.

"Anna." he called out. I turned when I heard that. My eyes as wide as saucers. Everybody had left the class. I was alone with him in the class. My heart was beating faster than its normal speed. 

"Come here." he ordered. 

What does he want now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody....

Thank you for reading the chapter. If you liked it then please vote and comment.

Thank you again!!