Chapter-4

I averted my eyes after I  remembered that staring at someone so blankly is rude. When I saw Euan, he was totally captured in Ara's eyes. Whoa. I didn't expect that. I think somebody is making couples out there. Awww..how cute. I would love it. 

"What are these girls doing here?" Euan's elder brother asked angrily to his brother.

And all at once my imagination of us both couples going out shattered into pieces.Huh..so much for liking a boy. Of course, who would want a girl like me??...whose feet are so big!!..they are. I guess my feet are bigger than King Kong's. I hate them.

"uh.I invited them over." Euan said awkwardly.

His big brother just shook his head and went out of the room before looking at me one last time.

"I am sorry about my brother. He is just..ah.. let's not talk about it. So, do you want to eat something??"Euan asked with a small cute smile.

"Euan don't beat around the bush. Just tell us your purpose of calling us over to your place." Ara asked glaring at him. But Euan was unaffected by it and instead gave us a 100 Watt smile and said, "simply, I just wanted to hang out with you guys I guess..." he trailed off scratching the back of his head.

We knew that it was not the real reason. So, even after his answer, Ara glared at him still more.

"OK..okay...I just wanted to talk to you, Ara."

What the freaking pond of fishes??!!! My eyes went wide as soon as he said that. Why do I feel like a third wheel already?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for a short chapter.

Please vote and comment..don't just be silent readers..