Chapter-2

"Hi Anna"

"Hey, Ara." I greeted Ara and then the day went on, as usual, teachers came inside said something and went back. I have no interest in studies. Even then I get good marks in subjects because I read only for the exams. Actually, there is literally no use of whatever we read, like who uses algebra to solve their daily life problems?

 "Anna, we haven't spent a  good friendship time till now. So, I  was thinking of spending the rest of the day together. " Ara said sitting beside me.

"okay. And seriously Ara? you had to ask me for that?..you know that you can come to my house any day you want." I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"I do have some manners, Anna. I can't barge into anybody's house just like that," she said.

"What??!!.. And from when do  you have these manners??" I said keeping a finger on my chin acting like think deeply, "umm...let me think when you had asked permission to go to the washroom in the middle of the class when our chem teacher was busy scolding a boy or when -"

"Shh...Anna!..I know! I know okay!!" she said looking all around ensuring that nobody heard the conversation. I laughed lightly looking at my crazy friend.

"Ara.," I called.

"yeah ..." she said walking towards the parking lot.

Shall I tell her about the voice that I heard yesterday??... I guess it was just my imagination and even if I do tell her then she may think that I am going mad or something.

"ahh..nothing,"I said shaking my head.

She looked at me and then turned away.

"Which movie do you want to watch?" I asked Ara.

"umm...I guess Frozen will be good."

"seriously Ara?"

"hey!! its not a bad movie..what if we are a little older? even then we can watch it."

"Okay then, Frozen it is."

We watched the movie and then ate pizza. But as soon as we finished eating our pizza, Ara got a phone call telling that there was an urgent meeting to attend . So she had to go.

--

The next day something which I had never expected happened. But as they tell we should always expect the unexpected.

Ara and I were eating our lunch in the canteen when at once the hottest boy in our school, Euan came and sat with us in our table. At first, we just stared at him. He had dark chocolate brown hair and was pale skinned, his eyes were hazel in colour and he had worn a black shirt and jeans. we stared at him like fools until he woke us up.

"Hey Anna, How is everything going on?" he asked

"What?" I still hadn't come out of the daze.

"Are you okay? Is this the first time you're seeing me or something?" he said frowning.

"ah..no no. I am just a little surprised."

"What for?"

"We haven't talked much and all at once you come and sit here with us. I hadn't expected it."

"Oh..I just thought that I could have more friends and I had already seen you before and wanted to talk to you but I didn't get the chance."

I must surely be dreaming right now!!

"Oh!.okay..umm..hello friend!" I said extending my hand towards him, awkwardly. Way to go Anna.

He took my hand in his and shook it. His hand was as cold as ice. He showed his pearly teeth.

"Okay then my friend, I want you to come to my house tomorrow evening. I hope to see Ara too," he said looking expectantly at me. I couldn't say no to those beautiful eyes.

"okay. See you tomorrow then." I said smiling at him widely.

He gave one last beautiful smile before he went towards his friends.

"OMG Ara!! Did you see that? Euan asked me to become his friend!!" I said turning towards Ara and smiling like crazy.

But Ara had a totally different expression.

"But why did he ask you to become his friend out of the blue Anna? He must have something planned. Please don't go to his house tomorrow." she pleaded.

"What? No. This is a chance that we shouldn't miss. I will go and you are coming with me!" I said pointing a finger at her.

"What? I think I heard you wrong," she said coming closer.

"You heard me right Ara. You are going to come to his house with me."

"But what if he tries to do something bad, Anna?"

"I didn't learn kickboxing for 2 years just for fun. And when will I use the pepper spray my mom gave me. "  said smiling evilly.

"Okay, Anna if you say so. But we are going to come back soon . okay?"

"okay, mom!!"I said standing straight at once.

Ara chuckled at my behaviour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you liked it then please vote for it..thank you for reading.

 THIS IS NOT A TWILIGHT FANFIC.