Chapter-33

Anna's POV:

"Xercxes?" I whispered softly trying not to believe my eyes. He was himself standing infront of me, Nate's body but different voice. 

"mmm.." he slowly hummed in response as he was trying to come more nearer to me. He started kissing my jawline, his hands holding me tight, as if I was about to runaway from him.

"Listen to me.." I tried to speak, but he cut me off by putting his lips on mine. He started moving his lips on mine but I kept my mouth shut. My whole body started to tingle and I felt sparks wherever he was touching but I had to concentrate now. I have to speak to him.

I slowly tried to push him away, "I want my Nate back" I said keeping my palms on his chest. He gritted his teeth,"He's a coward." He said scowling at me.

"He's not. You are. You were the one who killed Luke only because he was my friend. You knew I was your beloved even then you didn't believe in it and killed him. Why? because he cared about me ? He got close to me? And tiffany. What had she done to you?" I shouted at his face.

His grip on my waist loosened and slowly he took a few steps away from me, his face became red with anger," Only I can care for you. And tiffany, she had hurt you. The day she had kissed Nate, I saw the way you cried the whole night. I couldn't bear the pain of seeing you cry."

"Then  you should have consoled and apologized to me! Why the hell did you kill that girl?!"

"I couldn't control my anger! Nate was coming to your house but then I saw Tiffany on the way and I took over Nate cause I wanted to punish her. She had made you cry!"

I took a deep breathe trying to think everything over again, if I keep blaming him then he might do something to himself. Anna, try to bring Nate back.

"Xercxes, look whatever has happened can't be changed. But now no more killing. I am there with Nate now. I will always be there so please get out of Nate's mind. If anything happens to me then I am sure Nate will always be beside me. I will not be hurt and even if any boy comes near me then am sure he won't have any other intention other than friendship. I will take care of myself. Now please leave my Nate alone."

He slowly smirked," But I need an assurance," I frowned what kind of assurance does he want? ,"You will have to get married to Nathaniel."

                                                              --------****--------

Ara's POV:

"Yes Malice, why did you want to see me?" I asked as I neared her in the garden.

"I have a plan" she said looking at a beautiful fully bloomed rose in front of her.

"What is it?" I asked trying to know more about it. Once I know the whole plan of hers, Euan and I can think of something.

"Why don't we take a walk around here and I 'll tell you all about it. What if somebody else listens to what I am saying , even trees have ears now a days."

I smirked slightly to myself and slowly started walking along with her. I frowned slightly as I saw that we were walking straight towards the forest.

"I can really trust you right Ara?"

"Ofcourse" I said looking at her from the corner of my eyes. Somehow I was getting a very bad gut feeling. I really want to run away from this witch now.

"You really do want a revenge right?" she asked stopping at once. Her eyebrows were raised which clearly said 'I can't trust you', but even then I nodded my head, my eyes never leaving her each action.