Chapter-17

"You will be living in this room, if you need anything then just call out my name and I'll be right by your side," Luke said opening the door of a big room. Woah. It's so beautiful. 

All the things in the room were in cream colour, the bed, the walls and the furniture. It gave me a royal feeling. 

"Is your room just beside mine?" I asked Luke.

"Yep.," he said smiling, "And  Nathaniel's room is on the other side."

Nate's room? oh my god. I can't believe that we will be sleeping together just with a wall between us.

ANNA!! what the hell are you thinking? Oh my god, I gotta keep my thoughts in control.  

"Okay then, thank you for showing me the room," I said smiling at him.

"My pleasure." he said showing his teeth, "Goodnight Anna. Sweet dreams." he said going towards the door.

"Goodnight Luke." 

                                                                                  ----------------^^^---------------

He must be sleeping now. Is his room even larger than this? I guess it is. He is the prince after all. Why didn't he look at me today? Maybe he was very angry with his brother that he didn't notice me. 

Oh my god, I am again thinking about him. What the hell is wrong with me?

Right now am on the bed thinking about a man who didn't even notice me, or isn't even interested in me. As Euan said am just a normal girl, which creature on the earth will even look at a crazy girl like me? 

"What are you thinking about, princess?" a voice said. The same voice. This is the third time that voice is speaking to me. 

"Princess?" the voice asked.

"Yeah. I am just trying to get some sleep. I thought I could speak to you only in my room. How did you know that I am here?" 

"I know everything about you beautiful. Everything," he said that with so much emotion that I couldn't resist my feeling to see his face.

"When are you going to show me your face? I can't control my curiousness any more. And why are you speaking being invisible? Is your face ugly or something?"

That voice laughed, "no, my face is not that ugly, princess. I am worthy of marrying a beautiful girl like you. And about showing my face, there is still a lot of time for that. When the right time comes then I'll myself show you my face." 

"okay.."

"so...how are you liking the new place so far?" I could hear the voice closer this time. As if he was just beside me lying with me on the bed.

"Um...I came here just a few hours back. Till now it's not bad. I guess it will be good." I said. He didn't reply. My eyelids were heavy with sleep. I closed my eyes and said, "You can at least tell me your name. What should I ..." 

I fell into a deep sleep but I faintly heard him telling something. I guess it was 'Xerxes' or something like that.

                                                                        -------------^^------------

                                                                                **************                                                                       

                                                                        -------------^^------------

Unknown POV:      

"Thank you Alex. I couldn't have spoken to her without you," I said looking at my cousin standing at the doorway with a smirk on his face. 

"It's my pleasure bro. After all, you had saved my life so many times. This is the least I could do for you." 

"But this help of yours clears all your debt."

Alex smiled, but at once it was replaced by a frown," Bro, are you sure that she is your beloved? Because sometimes you can even get mistaken."

"What do you mean Alex? Of course she is my beloved. If not then why would I feel those sparks and the constant feeling of being with her?" I slightly raised my voice. I was angry at him for doubting that she is my beloved or not.

"Sorry, bro. I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's okay. You can go back to your room now." I said and turned to look outside the big window.

"Good night bro." I heard Alex tell and then the door was shut.

I sighed deeply. 

"When will you beside me Anna? When? How will I show you my face? Am afraid you will run away from me. I really want to keep you beside me and make you my queen. I want to keep you with me away from that Euan, even if you're just acting like your in a relationship, I am very jealous of him. He gets to touch what is mine. I will make you mine soon Anna. Just wait for a few more days and you will be happy forever."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOO?? I GUESS IT WASN'T SO BAD OR WAS IT?

I AM SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER. I KNOW THAT I HAD PROMISED TO WRITE A LONGER CHAPTER BUT I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME. YOU KNOW MY LIFE PROBLEMS KEEP CALLING ME BACK. BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON. SO PLEASE WAIT FOR IT. 

I GUESS ON NEXT WEDNESDAY I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER. TILL THEN KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING. GOAL FOR THIS CHAPTER IS AT LEAST 30 VOTES, IF POSSIBLE. HA HA!!

BYE!!