THREE| dude, where's my car?

I'm a mother fucking wreck. That episode though.

NOT EDITED, I REPEAT, NOT EDITED

Bold= Swedishhhhhh

T H R E E | DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?

"I swear to god, if you ask me where we are one more time I will... I don't know yet, but I'll do something."

"And threat of the year award goes to..." Carter trailed off sarcastically, smirking at her companion, who merely scowled at her. Sometimes, just sometimes, Ren wished he never met the blonde just so he could have five minutes without her questioning him.

But then he realized he actually enjoyed her company, even when she was purposefully being annoying. Anything was better than being alone.

Carter jogged up ahead, bored of the slow pace they had going on and began swinging her knife round wildly at the air, doing all sorts of fancy twirls and stuff with it. She surprised herself with how much energy she had, but she couldn't help it, she was excited. They weren't far from the camp now and all she wanted to was run to her father and allow him to yell angrily at her for hours.

She was aware that leaving him a letter was a suckish way of saying goodbye, but she highly doubted he would have let her leave if it was any other way.

"Hey, Carter!"

She raised her brow and turned around to see Ren stumble out from behind a bush, a massive grin on his face.

"Come here," She complied to his order and walked up to him, just as he began to push her through the foliage. She tried to bat low hanging branches out of her face, but most of them hit her anyway. "Remember that bridge you told me about? The that Robin blew up."

"Raven and yeah."

"Eh, close enough," Ren stopped pushing her and instead walked beside her. "Well, guess what I found."

In that moment, she weaved around a bush to the see the ruins of the bridge that played such a massive part in their war against the Grounders. The last time she saw it was the time Anya and Clarke had their meeting. Now, it was just a pile of rubble and iron piled up over the narrow river.

"We're close." Carter breathed, laughing lightly. "We're almost home."

____

"Okay, so I've been doing some thinking..."

"That's never a good idea." Ren snickered, poking the fire with the pole.

"Shut up and listen to me." Carter chastised, continuing with her sit-ups as she spoke. "I think you should come with me to Camp Jaha."

Silence fell over the two of them and Ren stopped poking the fire. He sat up more rigidly and Carter felt the need to keep talking.

"I think it would be better for you, there'd be a safe place, you could get back into the routine of what it was on the Ark. You wouldn't have to just survival anymore, you will be able to live."

"How can I get back into a routine when the person that made my life worth living isn't here anymore?" He asked, not in a malicious way.

"I get it, and I won't lie to you, it's so freaking hard to go on, pretending like everything is okay, but when there are people around youit doesn't hurt as much." Carter smiled, stopping her sit-ups and turning around to face her companion, her arms wrapping round her knees.