I'M SORRY AGAIN

It's been a while, I know guys. I've got two announcements, and one of them is indeed the reason why I haven't written in a while.

1. RIGHT YOU LIL' MOFO'S IF YOU'RE READING THIS, READ CAREFULLY, I HAVE NOT SEEN ALL OF SEASON THREE YET SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS BC MY HEART BREAKS WITH EVERY ONE I READ BC YES. I READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT, EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. SO CAN YE AT LEAST PUT *SPOILER* IN FRONT OF IT SO I DON'T READ IT. *tips cowboy hat* MUCH OBLIGED.

2. Okay, so this is why I haven't updated in a while. I'm pregnant.  Yup. I said it. I'm having a lil' Satan in the beginning of May. Atm; my boyfriend and I are nesting and trying to get ready, so I rarely have time for anything except lathering myself in bio-oil to stop stretch marks appearing. I get the controversy here, what with me being only nineteen and now I'm gonna have my own little family. Don't get me wrong, I'm fucking terrified, but I'm also undeniably happy and excited too. I figured I should tell you guys since I have hit a lot of milestones since beginning this trilogy two, almost three years ago. Thank you so much if you've been here from the beginning, or even if you started reading yesterday, I'm grateful to all of you. And I love all of you, I just hope you guys understand :).

Disclaimer: this does not mean I'm giving up with this book, hell no. It's not a minor set back, you'll most certainly have a chapter soon, I promise. I just wanted to tell you guys. Ily.