Thank ye.

I promised myself I wouldn't do any authors' notes, but considering there's no episode yet, I might as well do this now.

It's kind of an appreciation post. Okay, so it has come to my attention that Troublesome has had three hundred thousand reads and ten thousand votes in just over a year and I'm absolutely speechless.

Well, not literally otherwise I wouldn't be writing this, but you get me.

This means so much to me, I can't compensate the feels for words, because I'd be here all day and I've got work in twenty minutes.

Lis_Rose You're my lil cinnamon roll on so many accounts, I owe a lot to you, but here, take this virtual thanks and relish it in. Bathe in it like the blood of your enemies.

gigglebellamy You're absolutely adorable, with your comments and your banners and your support and the fact you use my name like wow. You also deserve a lot of recognition. She's a good writer, and she deserves to be noticed more! She has a lot of fanfics from different genres *ahemThe100* that you should totally check out!

If I singled out everyone who I owe a lot of thanks to, the list wouldn't end because if you're reading this right now, you don't know how grateful I am to you, seriously. I don't care if you've been reading from the beginning or you're a new reader, without you guys I would have stopped writing a long time ago.

I just felt like you needed to know that even though I might not individually thank you all, especially silent readers, I am so honored and grateful towards all of you.

Don't be afraid to message me or whatever, I love to know about all my readers, it makes me feel like I'm not that antisocial when really, I am.

So, if you'd like to hand me my Oscar I'll be on my way.

Oh, and thanks mum... Idk what for but I guess you birthed me so...

Oops, also, these are some FAQ I get asked a lot, and instead of updating just for these; I've added it here, hi.

How did you come up with Carter's character?
I wanted a character that was just stupidly optimistic on earth with them, I guess. I also didn't want her to be badass when she first was introduced, I wanted her badass-ism to progress with the storyline. And her name? Well, I searched 'unisex names' bc I like unisex names and I liked the name Carter so...

... And then my best friend told me that Carter was very boyish so I just went along with it and said that Carter was supposed to be a boy. Voila.

Do you ship Bellamy and Carter?
Seriously guys? I've had four people ask me this question.

Yes, I ship them like I ship Jasper and cake.

Why do you have so many OCs?
Idk. When I have writers' block I either make a new character or I sit in the shower for like two hours trying to think of good twist where no one dies yet.

SPOILER: I've ran out of twists where everyone stays alive, oops.

Besides, I don't have that many OCs do I? Carter, Steven, Ren, Nina...yeah, I think that's it. Rae and Kara aren't mine, so they don't count.

Will you ever write smut?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA next question.

I've tried guys, I literally cannot write smut. It's not my forte. Feel free to crack at it yourself. If there ever was smut in this book, I'd ask one of you guys to write in anyway, because I suck.

Who's your favourite character?
That's like asking what's your favourite type of cat. Neither of which I can answer.

Will Carter be in all the seasons?
Honestly? I don't know. I think her story would get boring after a while so I'm not sure, if I'm up for writing it and you guys want me to, why not?

Well, thats the questions I get asked a surprising amount (along with will Bellamy and Carter stay together? But you'll never know...) if you have any other questions of the sort, I'm here to answer away.

Peace!