WATCH THE MOTHER FUCKING TRAILER

I'm sorry. The picture was necessary, I saw it on Twitter and I had to deface it.

Anyway this note won't stay for long, I just wanted to let you know I'm writing chapter five or six I can't remember and it'll be done soon,

But also can I be really cheeky, as my mum would say, and ask something from you guys?
Okay, so long story short, I've spent most of today watching Wattpad book trailers and fangirling over books I haven't even read yet and it got me thinking...

... Could I possibly ask one of you heroes to make one for me? My laptop is broke (again) and my phone won't let me do it so... Would it be possible?

I know I've probably pissed you off by updating but not actually updating, but I kind of live off impulses and this is one of them.

I'll love you forever and I'll give you whatever you want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
omg I'm sorry for the picture that violated your eyes and my innuendos. I'm bored. Sorry.

M O T H E R
F U C K I N G
U P D A T E
(3/2/16 or if you're American 2/3/16.)

Alright, so long story short, I accidentally purchased an app without knowing when I was obsessing over trailers

So I was like "Why does god hate me?" Anyways, I checked it out and it was pretty neat. I mean like, I got really excited like a four year old and started to download gifs and stuff-- it was v v tedious and annoying.

AND THEN BAM I MADE THE TRAILER UP ABOVE FOR ORIGINAL BOOK! HOW FUCKING SEXY IS THAT?!

But I can't make Troublesome one bc I suck as a human.