EIGHT| all work, no play

Hello...
... It's me...

GUYS IM V EXCITED TO WRITE WHERE I WANT CARTELLAMYS RELATIONSHIP TO GO I CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU!

(Possibly the best ever Photoshopping you'll see me do, ngl.)

Bold= Swedishhhhh

EIGHT | ALL WORK, NO PLAY

"Are you going to do this every time you're in a freaking car?"

Carter gripped into Bellamy harder as she heaved again, her knees buckling under the weight of her wracking body. Once she had the opportunity to breathe, she sent an unsteady death glare towards Ren. She couldn't help suffering from motion sickness the way she did, inconsiderate asshole.

"Should've brought my horse." Octavia wrinkled her nose in disgust as Carter wiped her mouth with the back of her sleeve and sent the younger Blake a toothy smile.

"Aw, you love travelling with me." Carter retorted, shakily standing upright with the help of Bellamy.

"Sure, everyone loves watching you puke." Octavia smirked, retaining her gear from the back of the truck-- Doris.

"Are you okay now?" Bellamy asked the engineer in a voice just lower than his normal. Carter smiled softly at him and nodded her head, reluctantly allowing him to let go. He placed a gentle kiss on top of her head, lingering only slightly before backing away. "I would kiss you on the lips but..."

"Yeah, if I had the choice I wouldn't want to taste this morning's breakfast coming back up too." Carter grimaced, hiking her pack into her shoulders. She turned around to make sure all the equipment and people were accounted for before shutting Doris' doors. She inhaled deeply, allowing the open, clean air to cling against her lungs before exhaling. Even now, after everything she had been through no thanks to Earth, the fresh air just relaxed her more than words ever could.

"This place is beautiful." Gina breathed, being taken off guard by the scenery,

"This place gives me the creeps." Ren contended, shivering slightly.

"Huh, now you feel exactly how girls feel when you hit on them." Carter retorted smugly as the group stared up at skeleton of Mount Weather. Most of them held haunted looks of what happened within the facility, but new faces, such as Gina and Ren merely stared at it with either awe or horror.

"Well, we're getting nothing done standing out here," Octavia proclaimed, pursing her lips as she began to head towards the door begrudgingly. She didn't want to go on that trip, that much was obvious, she considered herself a Grounder now and Mount Weather was the home of countless murders for Grounders. "Sooner we get this done the better."

"So, like, people died here? Like loads of them?" Ren awed as he began to follow Octavia. "That's tragically poetic."

Carter rolled her eyes and nudged at his shoulder. "Shut up, Ren."

"Hey, did I ever tell you the time when I saved Sinclair's ass?" Raven asked suddenly, speaking up for the first time since Doris reached her location.

"Please don't." Octavia rolled her eyes.

"You mean the time you went rogue on a spacewalk?" Gina asked curiously, and that was all she needed say for Raven to start her tale and Carter groaned inwardly.