Another fact of him

Taejun and I went to a café and we had lunch. He was telling me about his relationship with Jungkook.

"Actually, I and hyung are stepbrothers. But to me he's like my real brother. Omma remarried when I was ten with my seven years old brother and hyung was twelve. Appa is so kind to me and he cares about us like his own sons. But Jungkook hyung always acts cold to me because he hates us."

"He envies?"

"Kind of, but not really. From the first place we met, hyung never treats me nicely. I think, it's normal for stepbrothers and it's even normal for a son hates his step mother, right? Yet, I always try to be nice to him." He said sadly. I nodded and he continued.

"Hyung didn't talk to me nor hurt me and omma. He just ignored us even if omma tried to talk to him. Sometimes, I got mad when he ignored omma, he didn't care to reply to her question and didn't even care to look at us. So he got scold a lot by appa because his attitude toward us. And when appa scolded him, he would end up locking himself in the room or went to his friends' house"

"...."

"And our relationship was getting worst when I enrolled to study in the same school as him. And the worst thing was...my grade. I always got top grade and he's always at the bottom. Appa always compare us, so he got mad even more. Hyung never get along with Appa. He likes to against to what Appa told, he never listen to what Appa talked to him. He's a rebel while I'm trying to be a good son to Appa and hyung doesn't like it. As you see our situation, right? We're always in bad term although I try to be nice. At school no one knows that we're brother beside hyung's friends and my friends..."

"Is that what Jungkook want?"

"No, he never tells me not to tell everyone about our relationship but I know he doesn't want anyone to know...so I just keep it..."

"You're too kind...That jerk was so bad to you earlier."

"He's always like that."

"You should fight back to him sometime."

"It's like I try to kill myself though. My friends call him a beast because of that. Chan once tried to fight back to him when he knew how hyung treats me then he got kick out of the house and never dare even looking at hyung again. Same to Youngseo, he once tried to mock hyung and then he got a nice punch in his pretty face and he never dare to cross hyung's path ever again."

"That jerk should learn a lesson one day."

"If there's someone teaches him, it'll be great."

"There will be someday and that someone."

"I hope so" That jerk was so cruel. He must be crazy or something.

            ***********************

"I'm home!!!" I shouted as I stepped into the house.

"You meet your Mr. Right, Chae?" Unnie asked walking out of the kitchen.

"Not yet."

"Then, who is that guy?" Unnie nudged my shoulder eyeing outside. She meant Taejun?

"No, he's my new friend from school, Jeon Taejun. Don't you know him? He's Jungkook's brother."

"Kookie's brother? I never know that he has a brother."

"Well that Jerk hates his family that much so he never let anyone know about it."

"I think, Yoongi knows."

"And oppa never cares to tell us about it, too."

"You know your oppa well, right? If we don't ask, he'll never tell."